Prologue

Third POV

      It was the dead of night. Groans and shouts of pain could be heard in a small cabin away from the city illuminated by warm candle like  light that flickered on and off at times.

     A woman kneeled there by herself in pain. Her  (h/c) locks cascaded down her back in lovely (curls/locks/dreads/braids/other). Her golden colored orbs held a look of fear and worry. Her husband was off working leaving her with no one to aid her. She sighed a breath of relief when the pain subsided for a moment and she could reach for the phone.

     "119 what is your emergency?" A generic female voice answered. "Y-Yes hello I n-need some assistance. My water just broke and my husband is out working." She spoke in a strained voice. "Alright try to keep calm ma'am. Is anyone near by? do you have any neighbors?" The operator asked in a soothing voice. "N-no we live right alone outside town near the m-mountains." She said. "Alright ma'am we have a lock on your location and an ambulance is on its way right now. Please just stay put and I'll stay on the phone with you untill the paramedics arrive."

Time skip

    There was a loud knock at the door. The woman was on couch on the brink of screaming. The pain was so much she couldn't move. "We're coming in!" She heard a feminine voice yell the door opened and three people filed in. A woman with boyish black hair, dark skin, and lovely lavender orbs, a man with short blonde hair with a ball cap and blue eyes, and a large man with tanned skin and long dreadlocks all came towards her quickly. The woman came to her aid first. "Her contractions are probably too far apart to transport her we'll have to have her give birth here and transport her afterwards." The two men nodded and followed her instructions

Time skip

    The cries of a baby could be heard throughout the household. A miracle that happens all the time happened in the household. However this miracle was different. After the baby had been born flowers began to bloom and push through the floor boards of the wooden home. The paramedics were left in awe. It was extremely rare for a baby's quirk to show immediately. However this child was just that. She was rare. Eccentric. Extraordinary. She had lovely (e/c) eyes that she had opened as soon as she was born. Her hair was a beautiful (h/c) and she had soft skin the color of (oak, lilies, rosewood, hazelnut, ect.). Her mother, her poor mother, had one good look at her. "So beautiful... my beautiful (y/n)..." she had said as her tired eyes began to close. "Ma'am?" The large paramedic asked seeing her exhausted state. The paramedics all began to rush to her as they noticed she wasn't responding. She was gone just as the sun had began to rise over the horizon.