two

Two months earlier

Niall's POV

Excitedly I moved the boxes into my new apartment. I was in a new place and I didn't know anyone and it was a fresh start. I was tired of my old town. I wanted to explore, go to uni and live on my own.

As I was moving a tall man with long curly hair greeted me and welcomed me to the building. He seemed friendly which is good because I won't have an obnoxious neighbor. He went to his apartment and I went to mine as I finished moving the rest of the boxes in.

I settled in and unpacked some of my boxes to make it feel more like home. I unpacked quite a few boxes as the day came to an end and the sun fell from the sky and I drifted off to sleep.

***

Today was the day I started my job in the new town. It was at an urban coffee shop that was pretty popular. It was conveniently down the street from my apartment building.

I walked out of my house to go to work and as I'm walking out I notice another man walking to the elevator. I ride the elevator and exit the building and this man was still following me as I walked to work. I walked quickly trying to get to the coffee shop. As soon as I got there my new manager told me to wait for another employee named Harry to arrive to start my training.

The man who was following me walked into the coffee shop. I was confused when I saw him walk behind the counter where I was.

"Hi I'm Harry. You must be Niall. I guess we live in the same apartment building." He said to me with a friendly face.

"I guess we do." I replied.

We started my training and I never knew how hard making coffee was until I started working at a popular coffee shop that was often very busy throughout the day.

The day came to an end and Harry and I had started walking to our apartment building. When we got there we started to part ways.

"Let me know if you need help finding anything around town." He called to me from down the hall.

"Will do."

-

So chapter two. Let me know what you think of it. Vote and comment.