Part 1💔

***Italics are flashback

All Tv channels, newspapers telecasted the same news which unexpectedly shook the business world as well as the very foundation of Raizada family,

"The most talented, hotshot handsome bachelor cum businessman Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada known as ASR in business circle passed away lately in a road accident in London. The 26 year old bags many awards for his sharp minded business tactics; he is most wanted bachelor and one of the richest Indian whose fashion house spread across the world. We extend our heartfelt condolence to his family. We pray for his soul to rest in peace"

**********

Three years later,

The crowd cheers as soon as host announces, "The business man of the year goes to Mr. Advay Singh Raizada, C.E.O of AR corporations" We would request him to come on the stage and speak one or two words. Introducing Advay as,

Advay stood up from his place and strode towards stage to receive award

Advay stood up from his place and strode towards stage to receive award. After receiving it he raised his hand to show his award to his family who was sitting in the first row. He raised his eyebrow seeing his twin sister trying to tell something. But before that the host interrupted, "Please have few words ASR"

"One request, no it's order don't call me ASR, call me Advay. ASR can be only one person no one can take his place not even his own brother, said in stern voice. And yeah about this award, this is the second time i am receiving it that too consecutively I am happy about it. The sole credit of this award goes to my employees who accepted me and trusted me wholeheartedly with the company where my brother handled efficiently once. And I like to dedicate this award to my late brother Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. If he is here then he would have proud of me but I am not lucky enough... The very mention of ASR name is enough to make the hall silent and he stopped abruptly as soon as lump form in his throat taking his bhai's name. Wiping his corner of his eyes he eyed his family who also wiping their tears. After composing himself, "I hope my bhai will be in peace after seeing my achievement. I miss you bhai" advay said one last time and step down from the stage as soon as he finished his speech.

As soon as he is out of the venue with his family, he's surrounded by media but his trustworthy manager aman cleared the mess and escorts his family to the car. But media people start throwing their questions without caring how their questions affect the opponent. "How do you feel after winning the same award from past two years? How are you feeling about receiving the award in the same day as your brother's death anniversary?" Aman feels his boss mood greatly pissed off hearing their stupid questions, already he is in foul mood and to the top of it they are digging his old wounds, he somehow managed to send advay out with his bodyguards. The car zoomed out of the venue in high speed to be stopped near some highway where no car and no one are passing by. Advay send his bodyguards back as it is already midnight plus he hate them as he cannot get enough privacy.