world index & pronunciation guide

Here's a thing I made to help you guys get started. I'll introduce everything slowly so you probably won't even need it, but if you get lost/confused somewhere along the way, here ya go!

          Countries

Indri'ys: in-dree-is | Nationality: Indri'yian | An entire country found beneath the ocean, off the eastern coast of Svet'dmai.

Obscurai: obscure-i | Nationality: Raiyean | Capital: Dlyashra | Southern region of the continent.

Ravmija: rav-mah-ya | Nationality: Ravmerian | Capital: Zykalja

Svet'dmai: se-vet-da-my | Nationality: Maiyen | Capital: V'rhenkai

          Cities

Akradja: a-crud-ya | Found beneath New York City (within the human realm). Entrance found in a subway station.

Cara'cius: ca-ra-c-is | City forged within the Vysikya Forest, deep in Svet'dmai. Local Covens at war due to differences in beliefs. A near-lawless city.

Dlyashra: de-la-shrah | Capital city of Obscurai.

V'rhenkai: ver-ren-ki | Capital city of Svet'dmai. Found on the coast. Wherein Dark magic is forbidden.

Zykalja: ze-cal-ya | Capital city of Ravmija.

Zymertae: zim-mer-ta | Found in Obscurai.

          Kingdoms

Court of Mirrors | Found within Ravmija.

Kingdom of Naoma: nay-oh-mah | Found in Svet'dmai. Lost war against the Court of Mirrors in the 1800s.

The Black Court | Found in Dlyashra.

          Villages

Shayera: shay-era | Small village found in Zymertae, Obscurai. Stands in the shadow of Devil's Peak.

Vithradia: vith-ray-dee-a | The mountain village surrounding the Court of Mirrors, within Ravmija.

Wintermere: winter-mere | Coastal village, off western coast of Obscurai. Is under the protection of the Black Court.

          Places/Regions

Belreistkov: bell-rest-kof | School for Half-Witches. Found in V'rhenkai.

Devil's Peak: Tallest mountain of the range that stands in Obscurai, beside Shayera.

Nayesa Mountains: na-ye-sa | Mountain range in Ravmija, surrounds the Court of Mirrors.

Vysikya Forest: va-sick-ya | Found in Svet'dmai, running from the western river to the Kingdom of Naoma. Surrounds Cara'cius.