I  made a growling noise and then raised an eyebrow. ‘Haha, very funny. Look it’s just a lot to take in okay? I’m not popular like you guys. I didn’t expect this to happen.’

‘Well this does officially mean you are popular.’ Finn grinned.

‘Oh wait.’ I suddenly realised. ‘Do not upload that vlog until I’ve told everyone okay? I need to let everyone I know myself!’ I pointed to Louis. I know he upload his footage from the day in the evening and it was already getting pretty late. ‘And no telling anyone else my news okay? You can say you guys are going but I want to break it to everyone okay?’ They all nodded.

‘Even Joe?’ Finn smirked.

‘Well I can’t leave him in the dark about it can I....'

I then saw jack and finn share a look at each other. Like they were right about something.

'...but to prove a point, I’ll tell him last.’ I finished off. The boys looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. Well that shut them up. 

Okay now I need to go tell everyone.

I rang my mum on the way home from the coffee shop and all she did was squeal. A lot.

But as soon as I got home the first person I told the news too was....Tyler Oakley of course.

 ‘TYLER I’VE BEEN INVITED TO VIDCON’ I screamed as soon as the skype call started

‘Oh. My. Freaking. God.’ He then began to jump up and down on the spot. ‘You can come and visit my flat. I can show you these amaaazing American restaurants that british people totally miss out on.’

I hadn’t been able to see him in person since I first met him. But we’d hit it off so well that we skyped regularly and I couldn’t be more excited to see him again.

‘So have you told your other half yet?’ He said raising an eyebrow

‘I thought I was telling him right now?’ I grinned.

‘Oh shut it you, be prepared for a lot of Joli mocking when I see your face.’ He pointed right at the screen.

‘Then I’ll be coming straight back at you with troyler mocking.’ I kept smiling.

He soon admitted defeat.

I then obviously had to tell my best friend/housemate Claire.

I wasn’t at home as much now and her work hours meant we didn’t get to see each other as regularly. But she must have finished early as she came in and sat at the end of my bed.

‘God you’re always out and about all over the place. Look who’s Miss popular now.’

‘Did you ever doubt me?’

‘Well you have sometimes spent four days in a row in bed, without seeing daylight. So sorry if I’m impressed that you now have a life!’

‘Those were special occasions and anyway I now have amazing news!’

‘You have an actual job that can always pay the rent?’

‘Okay. Maybe not that good. ‘

Claire laughed. ‘Fiiine what is it?’

‘I’M GOING TO AMERICA.’

‘Oh my god what!? I am so happy for you!’

‘I know! Wait. Are you sure you’re alright with it? I know I haven’t really got to see you as much

and-‘

She then she went all serious. ‘Olivia. You are at the beginning of something brilliant and I’m not going to stop you. Anyway, we’re the sort of friends that don’t need to speak to each other constantly to know that we’re there for the other.’

I hugged her. God I loved her.

By far the best person to tell was Joe. Everyone that I was close too new by now, a few more phone calls and messages. But I went for a different tactic with this one. I was having a normal texting conversation with him and out of the blue, I sent him this:

‘Oh by the way I’m going to vidcon. So what were you saying about the new game of thrones trailer?’

I smiled and sat back. Waiting for him to get it.

I got a phone call back straight away.

‘That is how you decide to tell me!?’

I started laughing at him as he continued.

‘I’d already heard from everyone else saying they were going and then I worried that maybe you weren’t-‘

‘You didn’t think I’d been invited?’

‘Wait. No. Don’t twist my words! I thought maybe you’d turned down the offer or...’

‘And why on earth would I do a thing like that? Of course i'm going!’

‘Looky here, Olivia sparks is all grown up and got some balls. It wasn’t long ago when I had to fight tooth and nail to get you to come to a party! Like 15 minutes away from you! And now you’re willingly going on a 12 hour flight!?’ I then heard him dramatically sniff. ‘Oh god. I think I’ve got something in my eye.’

‘Shut it sugg. I was close to not telling you and seeing you squirm.’

‘Well that would’ve been very mean.’

‘But also very entertaining.’

'Oh come on, I bet you couldn't wait to tell me.'

'Actually i told you last.'

'...wait what?'

'So there.' I stuck my tongue out even though i knew he couldn't see it down the phone

There was a slight pause and then i heard him laugh. 'You saved the best till last didn't you?'

'NO. I was proving a point and...'

'Proving what point?' I could practically hear his smirk down the phone. 

'Proving that...' I needed to think of something quick '...you suck and i wanted you to wait the longest.' Good one. 

'Sure sure. You can't wait to spend time in america with me can you?'

'I can't wait to spend time in america! You'll just happent to be there.'

'Making it awesome.'

I couldn't think of a come back. 

So joe just carried on. 'In all seriousness. I actually can't wait to spend time in america with you. It means we'll actually get to spend more time together, you know? Not through a phone or a computer screen.'

I was suddenly pleased this was through a phone because i was blushing. 

'Yeah...me too. We can finally have that movie night we've been wanting to have.'

'To watch the classic that is Princess bride, right?'

'As you wish.' I laughed quoting the movie. 

'Then america is going to be awesome.'

'So damn awesome.'

We chatted into the early hours. Talking about all things American. Oh god i was excited. 

And when i was lying on my bed. Looking up at my ceiling. I couldn't quite believe it. 

I'm going to America. And i get to spend more time with Joe Sugg. But i was obviously more excited about going to america...yeah. 

I am loving all of the comments and votes that you guys have been giving. SO THANK YOU.