Chapter Seven

So this one is a bit different. not much happens just a lot of excitement. I hope thats okay?

At least this one didn't take as long to come out, right? :D

If I thought my first innuendo bingo made me gain a lot of subscribers and followers, it was nothing on the amount I gained after I was in Joe’s and made guest appearances in a  few daily vlogs of the youtube party. It was brilliant.

For a while afterwards I just spent more and more time with the youtuber gang.

I didn’t even have to be drunk to feel confident around them which was a definite improvement.

I got to spend a couple of days in Brighton, I went to some London clubs with them and I probably saw Joe the least in person out of my new set of friends because he is seriously so freaking busy with all that thatching.

But that didn’t mean I spoke to him the least. On no. I definitely spoke to him the most. If I wasn’t with any of the youtube lot I was almost certainly skyping Joe. And if I was with the youtube lot but not him, I’d be texting. Well I didn’t want him to feel left out now did i?  

A couple of times he’d done younows and I was casually in the background on skype on his computer. Just so when any Joli questions were asked I’d distract them by singing some sort of song. It seemed to work for us. Not that it stopped our shippers or anything.  

So anyway, I was in a coffee shop with Louis Cole and the Harries twins. They were having a break from editing some new epic charity video in their awesome office. And Louis was just there because he loves coffee.

I sat down on a set of comfy sofas as the boys were waiting for our drinks to be served up over by the counter. I decided to, you know, scroll down facebook a bit, check who’s talking about me on twitter and oh look I have a new email. Wait what?

It was an invite from Vidcon. Asking me to be a special guest. At vidcon. In America. Not just an attendee. An actual special guest that got to go on the main stage and have meet ups. Which was incredible.

I quickly stood up and just looked over at the boys who were carrying over our coffees.

‘Woah. Olivia everything okay?’ Louis asked putting the drinks on the table.

I just stared back at Louis. Then back to my phone again.

‘Hey what is it. Can I have a look?’ Jack asked and I handed him over the phone without a word.

‘I bet it’s Joe proposing to her.’ Finn whispered to Louis as he laughed.

I’ll ignore that one finn.

Then Jack did a massive jump in the air.

‘SHE’S GOING TO VIDCON!’

I then grinned as the other boys gave me a huge hug.

I eventually sat down and drank a bit of my coffee. It all began to sink in.

‘So you guys are going too right?’ I said suddenly realising i didn't want to go by myself. 

‘Yup, just checked my emails.’ Louis smiled and the twins nodded too. They must have got their invites yesterday.

‘Ohmygod.’ I whispered down to my coffee.

‘And here we see a speechless vlogger in her natural habitat. A coffee shop. After just finding out that she is going to America for the first time.’ I looked up to see Louis with his vlogging camera coming closer to my face and jack pretending to be David Attenborough doing a nature documentary voice over.