Chapter II - Nathanaël Kurtzberg

A/N: Hey guys! Not a lot of views so far, but this account hasn't been up for very long so, I'm not surprised. Anyway, I don't have a lot of inspiration right now, but I wanna get this story going.

    First period. History.

    It wasn't that bad of a class period. It was a very diverse group of kids. All with different personalities, backgrounds, voices, looks, and strangely--hair colors. All who did completely different things from one another. Nathanaël draws in his sketchbook when he's supposed to be taking notes, Juleka quietly keeps to herself, Rose marvels over her new pink notebook (webisode reference), Chloe is inspecting each and every individual nail on her fingers for any signs of chipping, Sabrina is inspecting Chloe's other hand for the same cause, Alix isn't even looking at the board, Marinette daydreams about Adrien, Adrien tries his best to focus on what the teacher is saying but can't stop thinking about Ladybug, Nino is almost asleep but he's trying his best, Alya secretly has her phone out under her desk to check on her Ladyblog...

    I think you get it.

    It was odd to think about it, that there were multiple superheroes in the room--Marinette, Adrien, Nathanaël, Alya, Nino, and Chloe. Weird, huh? They didn't realize this, though. Well, about each other. They weren't aware that during the day and sometimes at night, they'd all patrol together. Well, mostly together. It was weird, especially how Chloe didn't get along with any of them. But as Queen Bee, she was willing to work together with her teammates. Without knowing it was some of the many people she got annoyed with at school, of course.

    Nathanaël didn't patrol with them, however. Truth be told, he had actually only been introduced to the whole superhero gig a week ago, and was a bit freaked out by the idea of joining a magical superhero team at the moment. His alter ego was merely the same when compared to the Evillustrator--except that this time, he wasn't akumatized and he was using his artistic powers for the better good. And while still confused about his newfound duties, he was more distracted than ever at school the passed week. And this time, his drawings weren't the only thing distracting him...

    Last week, a new student was introduced to the class--F/N L/N. You were an exchange student from America, and had moved all the way to Paris, France because, well, it was your parents' dream home. Though, it wasn't yours exactly. Sure, Paris was really pretty and a lot better than you expected it to be. But everything was confusing. You weren't too experienced with the French language, either. So for the most part, it was a kinda confusing place to live in. Now, learning French was mandatory if you wanted to read a lot of the signs and... understand a good half of the people.

    It'd been a week and you STILL hadn't made any friends. But you knew you couldn't complain about this to your blog, because you were avoiding basically everyone. So in short, it was 100% your fault. At least you weren't being pulled into unnecessary drama. The only unnecessary thing you were being pulled into was Chloe constantly switching between either picking on you or trying to make you a third party candidate in Chloe's little group. Well, more like a duo. She walked around mostly with Sabrina, but they both were annoying to you. Sabrina's voice was too high and Chloe was... well, Chloe was Chloe.

    And although every student in your first period class--history--had tried to talk to you, you were intrigued when you realized not everyone had tried to talk to you. Just a day ago, you heard a pencil roll off the desk behind you. And being the decent, somewhat functioning member of society that you are, you turned around and grabbed the pencil from off the ground. Though, when you returned it to the owner, the two of you initiated what you could only assume was a staring contest. You know, awkward staring and a fear in the pit of your stomach that if you blink you'll either lose, get punched in the face, or the person you're competing with will disappear off the face of the Earth.