Christmas Eve with Him

Start from the beginning

“Do you want me to go back and pretend to be preparing like any girl?” I teased.

“Nah. You look nice by the way.” He said.

“Thank you.” I answered blushing. “Oh I’ll just put these two back to my room.” I said picking up Peanut and Spade.  “be right back.”

“I’ll be right here waiting.” He said.

He was standing at the exact spot when I came back.

“Ready to go?” He asked.

“should we bring the car or can we walk?” I ask him back.

“How about we just take the bus. It’ll be change of scenery.” He said.

“Okay dokie. Let’s go!” I said.

“Bundle up first.” He said fixing my scarf. “it’s cold outside.”

“Well I have you to warm me up.” I said grinning. I envy Kai on that part. He’s always warm.

“You shouldn’t go far away from me then. You’ll turn into a popsicle.” He answered.

“No problem.” I said. “Come let’s go.”

“You haven’t been out of this house for days have you?”  he asked as I lock the door and put up the alarm.

“Nope. That’s why I’m excited.” I answer.

“I can see that the snowman’s have melted.” Kai said pointing to the backyard.

“That was a bit sad but then I thought we can always make new ones.” I said.

“Come on lets go.” Kai said grabbing my hand.

This is so far the best Christmas eve I had.

+++

The Expo was held at a big mall and it gave us the opportunity to roam around since it was a large one. I was eating an ice cream cone swing my hand that Kai was still holding. I had taken off my mittens when we arrived at the mall. They had a coat depository so we left our outer coats there.

Kai was just wearing a blue and white long sleeves shirt and also his jacket from the variety show.

“hey we match.” Kai said seemingly ready my mind.

“No you just copied me.” I answered.

“You copied me since I wore it first.” He answered.

I stuck out my tongue and resumed eating my ice cream.

“Silly girl.” He said pulling me close and throwing his arm on my shoulder. “Can I have some?” he asked indicating the ice cream. I held it up to him as he takes a bite.

“oh you two look so good. Can we take a picture?” A boy said interrupting Kai from eating the whole cone.

“Huh?” I asked. Kai had deftly place himself between me and the boy.

“I’m sorry that was strange of me but you too just look so good together. You look so sweet.” The boy said. “We’re taking free pictures for the expo and putting in there to show the different sides of Christmas. You definitely inspire the lovey dovey stuff.”

“Ehhh?” I said blushing as I realized what the boy meant.

“Please? It’s for free anyway and we’ll give you a copy after.” The boy said with a puppy dog face.

“Kai?” I asked the boy beside me.

“I don’t mind.” Kai answered shrugging.

“Yes! Please come this way.” The boy said and started to walk to where a photo booth was standing.