Chapter 11

(A/N:
Hey guys! Are you guys enjoying this book so far? I hope so :) anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'll be updating as much as I can, as long as you guys want me to! So yeah. With that being said. Here's chapter 11, enjoy <3 )

(Skylar's P.O.V)
"Are you worried?" Ricky asks softly, looking down at me.
"A little. But I know we can get through it. The only bad thing is, we can't be seen together. At all." I sigh, looking at him briefly.
"How about from now until the contracts up, you come over and hang out with us. At least it won't raise suspicion then." He says, leaning back against the couch.
"True. I guess that could work." I giggle, a smile coming to his face.
"Skylar. Will your friend be staying over for dinner?" My mom asks coming into the room.
"Do you want to stay?" I ask looking at him.
"Sure." He says softly.
"Yes." I smile at her and she nods, disappearing into the kitchen again.
"She seems cool." Ricky says happily, making me giggle.
"She can be a bit loopy at times, but yeah, she's cool." I say smiling, leaning my arm against the back of the couch and smiling at him.
"I'm glad I didn't look like a total fool earlier." He says, looking at me.
"I think you'll always be a fool. In a good way, of course." I smile, a soft chuckle coming from him.
"At least I know I can be a fool around you." He says and I nod.
"We can be fools together." I giggle, nudging him gently with my hand.
"I'm fine with that." He says smiling again.
"Wanna go play pool?" I ask him curiously.
"You have a pool table?" He asks me.
"Sure do. My dad's boss got it for him. Let's go." I say getting up, motioning for him to follow me.
"Mom! We'll be in the basement." I tell her, peeking around the kitchen doorway.
"Alright. Dinner will be ready in an hour." She says to me.
"Okay." I say, leading Ricky down to the basement.
"This is cool!" Ricky says after I turn the light on.
"Yeah! It used to be my brothers room, but when we found out he was staying in Burbank, we turned it into a game room." I say, walking over to the pool table and finding the pool balls.
"I need that thing." I giggle, pointing to the triangle on the table.
"Isn't is called like a cue? Of something?" Ricky asks bringing it over to me.
"I dunno. Maybe. I never take this seriously so what's the point of learning the parts?" I say laughing, making him shrug.
"I see your point." He smiles, leaning against the table beside me.
"I'll be right back." I say, going into a smaller room and getting two sticks and coming back out, shutting the door behind me.
"Here you go." I say to Ricky, handing him one of the sticks.
"This could be a weapon." He says, making me laugh.
"Maybe we shouldn't play pool." I laugh, walking to the other end of the table.
"I'll make a deal with you." He says, smiling mischievously.
"And what's that, Ricardo?" I ask, looking at him as he walks closer to me.
"You win and you get to pick what I do for the rest of the week." He says and I nod slowly.
"And if you win?" I ask smiling at him.
"You have to kiss me." He smiles at me.
"Really? That's punishment?" I ask looking at him.
"Yep." He smiles at me, making me laugh.
"You just wanna kiss me don't you?" I ask, hitting him lightly with the pool stick.
"Maybe." He shrugs, hitting me back gently. I roll my eyes and push him out of my way, both of us laughing afterwards.
"Outta my way. I have a game to win." I giggle at him.
"Oh really? You think you're gonna win now?" He asks me and I nod quickly.
"You bet I am." I giggle, ruffling his hair.
"You're a terrible person." He smiles at me.
"Hmm, you love me." I smile, sticking my tongue out at him right before taking my first shot.
"You know, it's not fair you play that card on me." He says, leaning against the table beside me.
"Yeah? And whys that?" I ask giggling, already knowing what he's gonna say.
"Because it's true." He says and I smile at him.
"You'll be okay." I smile, patting his shoulder gently.
"I don't know, babe. I mean think about it." He says and I laugh, shaking my head.
"I promise. You'll be okay." I smile at him and he shrugs.
"Yeah, okay. I believe you." He smiles shyly at me, finally taking his turn. Well that was unbelievably adorable.

(Ricky's P.O.V)
I finally take my turn and she laughs when I completely miss the ball.
"No, see, you're doing it wrong." She giggles, walking to me.
"How am I supposed to do it?" I ask her.
"You're hopeless." She smiles, making me shrug.
"Okay so hold it towards the end, between your index finger and your middle finger," She explains to me and I do what she says.
"Now, put the side of your hand down on the table." She adds, showing me.
"Now, depending on the angle of the ball, adjust your grip." She says and I nod, hitting the white ball and actually pocketing one.
"Yay! I did it!" I smile at her.
"Better than I did." She giggles, leaning on the table and watching me.
"What?" I ask smiling at her.
"Nothing." She giggles, putting her chin in her hand.
"You know you're adorable when you do that, right?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes, even blushing a little.
"Do you even know the score?" She asks me curiously.
"I think I have like two and you have one." I say as she stands up and looks at the table, trying to plot her next move.
"Well, this sucks." She says, putting one hand on her hip.
"Having trouble, babe?" I chuckle, making her stick her tongue out at me.
"Oh! I know!" She says and somehow manages to pocket a ball.
"How did you do that?" I ask, utterly impressed with her last shot.
"Maybe I'll teach you sometime." She smiles, and I roll my eyes at her.
"Your turn, blondie." She smiles and I smile at the nickname. I take my turn and pocket the last two of the solid color balls, smiling at her when I do.
"You cheated." She giggles, making me laugh.
"Did not." I smile, her pout becoming more visible by the second.
"Aww, don't be sad." I smile, her giggle quickly taking over and her frown vanishing. She walks to me and puts her arms around my neck, looking up at me.
"I guess you played pretty fair." She smiles, shrugging slightly.
"Eh, I had help." I smile, putting my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. She giggles and looks down at the ground shyly.
"Sky?" I ask softly, making her look up at me.
"Hmm?" She hums quietly, her blue eyes distracting me briefly.
"I-I love you." I say softly, a smile coming to her face.
"I love you too." She says smiling, leaning in and kissing me gently. My heart feels like it's about to explode, but I kiss her back, my arms tightening around her waist. We both pull away and I smile, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. Is that what it feels like? To be in love? Maybe it is, or maybe insane.