Waking up Wolf Boy

Start from the beginning

“It seems you like that very much. Where are the others?” Kai asked.

“They’re in my room.” I answered. I haven’t given the others names yet but I didn’t tell him that. I know how freakishly jealous the boys are when it comes to my attention. They’re like kids in some ways.

“Where are you going?” he asked as I stand suddenly. yeah they're freakishly jealous and seeing peanut now with me will just trigger it.. so time to make the elephant leave the room.

“I’m taking peanut back to my room. Be right back.” I said and padded to my room.

Minny was still sleeping.

I went back to the kitchen.

Kai was already on his second plate of food.

“I smell something wonderful.” Taemin said walking into the kitchen bleary eyed.

“Good morning oppa.” I said. “breakfast?”

“Coffee.” Taemin said.

“Sit.” I order as I went to get him a cup.

He sipped the coffee and looked at us. He looked awaked.

“Are you awake now?” Kai asked him flicking his forehead.

“de. Stop it.” Taemin said waving his hand away. “What did I smell?”

“That would be breakfast.” I answered and pointed to the table. I had set it up as a buffet table. “help yourself.”

Taemin went to stack his plate with everything.

“You seem hungry Taemin.” I said as I watch him eat.

“The boys were bragging how good you cook.. now I know why. This is amazing.” Taemin said between mouthfuls.

“They exaggerate you know.” I answered but was pleased that he liked it.

After a few minutes  later Suho, Key, Onew, Chen, Sehun, Beakhyun entered the kitchen.

“Good morning guys.” I said cheerfully.

“Food…” Sehun sniffing.

“What do you want baby?” I ask as I help him sit down. He still looked sleepy.

“Pancakes and everything else.” Sehun replied yawning.

“Coming right up.” I said and went to get him a plate. The others were already helping themselves.

“This is heaven.” Onew said closing his eyes as he ate.

“Told you Flo’s cooking is good.” Baekhyun said proudly.

“If ever you get to build a restaurant I will eat there every day.” Key said.

“Stop.. you guys are making me blush.” I joked. “It’s just food.”

“That would be a great name for your restaurant..Just Food.” Suho said.

“I’ll get right to that.” I answered.

D.O., Chen, Xuimin, Tao, Lay, Minho, Jonghyun, Chanyeol entered the kitchen looking hungry a bit later.

“Help yourselves guys.” I said but they seem to know what to do. They know where the plates were, the forks, everything.

“I’m taking you home.” Minho said after taking a bite.

“no you can’t.” Tao said. they started to argue-again- over who gets to bring home the cook.