21

The night before the attack, Draco was so panicked that something would go wrong that the suggested that they made love. Harry agreed so they did. Harry topped and they very slowly and passionately made love.

When they finished, Draco lied down on top of Harry as Harry wrapped his arms around him.

"Come on, let's sleep, we're gonna need it."

"I love you baby." Draco whispered as he buried his face into Harry's bare chest.

"I love you back angel." Harry murmured and then fell asleep.

However, he wasn't asleep for long for he had incredibly awful nightmare.

"Guys, I have something I need to say." Harry started as he looked at the Weasley's. The ones he called family. Arthur, Molly, Ron, Ginny and Hermione sat in front of as everyone else was out.

"Go ahead Harry, you can tell us."

"I'm gay." He blurted. "I like men." He admitted. He waited several seconds and BAM! The eruption came.

"Harry James Potter! That is the most disgusting thing you've ever said!" Molly scolded. "Get out of the house!"

"But-"

"Harry, maybe this is just a phase." Hermione spoke. "I mean, Ginny and you are meant to be together."

"No, I like guys."

"Out of the house you vile creature!" Molly shot a hex at Harry who couldn't dodge in time. He cried out in pain and tried to run away.

"Hey shh, it's okay." He felt himself being moved so Draco could hold him. He let out a soft cry as Draco rubbed his back. "What was it about?"

"Me telling the Weasley about being gay." Harry sniffled and then snuggled into Draco's neck. He had flipped them so they were on their sides. Harry let a few tears fall freely as Draco kissed his neck.

"They aren't worth the tears anymore Harry, not a single one of them."

"Fred and George are though. They love me for who I am." Harry mentioned so Draco ran a hand through Harry's locks.

"Okay everyone, save the twins, will get what they're asking for. We'll win this Harry and you'll see why they aren't worth your tears." Draco kissed Harry's cheek and then gave him a hard squeeze. "Go back to sleep."

"I love you."

"I love you too." They slowly fell sleep, cuddled up, mangled as one.

From the moment they woke up, all hell was about to break loose. Classes were canceled in fear that the attack would occur during classes. The students were under mandatory lockdown. Harry was pulled from his chambers and brought to Dumbledore's office where he was questioned.

"He wants to fight today Harry and you're the only one who is able to destroy him." Dumbledore explained.

"Oh but sir, I don't think I am ready."

"Harry my boy, ready or not, here he comes." Dumbledore told him gravely. Harry bit his lip and shook his head.

"I can't do it." Harry admitted.

"Harry, I'm sorry but there is no other choice." Dumbledore stood up. "Let's go my boy." He told him so Harry stood. Very discreetly, using his wand, he sent an alarm to Severus. This would alert him it's starting.