MFR: 19

Sana's POV:

It's Morning! I went out of my room and ate breakfast by myself, usually, I eat breakfast with Jimin Oppa, I guess he's just tired...

After eating, I quietly went inside Taehyung's room...

I went near him and sat on the little space on his bed, watching him sleep...

He is just so cute!

Suprisingly, He hugged my waist and turned me around.

Now, I am lying down beside him, While his hands are still on my waist...

He flashed his rectangular smile, "Good morning" I said and played with his bangs

He groaned and said "Good Morning Jagiya~"

We sat down and he looked at me "Have any plans today?" He asked

My eyebrows furrowed and I said "Didn't you said that we will have our date today?"

He chuckled and hugged me "Awh! You remembered"

I flicked his forehead and said "You Pabo! You're just using your tricks on me" and crossed my arms

He went near me and whispered on my ear "I love you jagiya~"

I smirked on the other side and stood up "Breakfast is downstairs" I smiled and opened the door...

Before I went out, I said "Oh and By the way, Just wear some casual clothes because I will too" and left...

It was almost 5pm... All I did in my room was just using my phone, playing some songs and singing to them. After thinking that I really need to get ready,I took a quick shower and I am done changing clothes and putting light makeup on my face.

I went out and saw Jungkook and Mina staring at each others eyes while eating...

"Woah! Are you gonna kill each other now?" I said and they were surprised.

"Ah Unnie! You're so bad!" Mina whined and I just giggled, Jungkook at the other side just kept on staring at me.

"What? Are you gonna kill me too?" I jokingly asked and he just chuckled.

"I'm ready!" Taehyung's voice echoed from upstairs

"Where are you going Unnie?" Mina asked as Taehyung went down and put his arm around my shoulder

"Well, We are going to hangout for a while" I said and we went near the door

"And Mina, Please tell Mark Hyung and Wendy Noona that we're out okay?" Taehyung said and Mina just gave an 'ok' sign and we went out

"It's really beautiful here, Right Jagiya?" Taehyung asked while swaying my hands

"Yes it is" I smiled and inhaled the air...

"Oh! There's an Ice Cream shop around that corner, Let's go" He said and pulled me to the corner...

We arrived infront of the shop and he was about to pull me inside but I refused "Uh... I'll just wait here" I said and he looked at me and asked "Are you sure?". I nodded, smiled and said "Yes". "Okay Then" He smiled and went inside the shop.

I sat on the bench infront of the shop and I kept swaying my legs around. I stood up and was about to walk around for abit but I accidentally bumped into someone. I fell down and He helped me up. I look at that person and-

"Mingyu?!" I managed to say and he chuckled and scratched his nape and said "Hey Sana".

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and he answered "I was looking for my SQUAD because they said they are somewhere here" He chuckled