Proposal and Rescue

Start from the beginning

“You know the plan so don’t let me down.” Stella said as she marched out of the empty warehouse to get ready.
----------------------------------------------------
“You look sinfully sexy Ms. Anderson” Jayson said as he wrapped her hands around her slim waist from behind.
Kate smiled at him and blushed as she put on her earrings. She was wearing a deep purple off shoulder dress with a sweetheart neckline that molded all her curves at right places and ended just above her knees. She paired it with black heels.

Jayson smiled as he saw her put on the necklace he had gotten her from Tiffany’s the first time they met.

His heart was beating at miles per hour due to excitement and he once again like millions times before patted the inside pocket of his suit, feeling the small ring box. Though he was not going to propose till tomorrow evening but he kept it on him. Their luggage for the weekend was already kept in the car.

“Shall we?” Jayson said as held out his hand for Kate and they made their way downstairs to the car. Peter smiled at the beautiful couple.

“Have good evening Sir, Ma’am” Peter nodded and took his leave.

Jay opened the passenger door for her and shut it after her. He jogged to the driver’s side and got in.

Kate cleared her throat and Jayson looked at her as he clicked in his seatbelt

So where are we going? Except for the Hamptons” she asked as she gestured at their outfits.

“I thought about a nice dinner at your favorite restaurant before we headed out.”

Kate smiled and settled back in her seat.

Jayson reached over and grabbed her hand as they drove to the restaurant in a comfortable silence. Jayson had to maneuver around the back and park in the parking around the back of the restaurant as the one on the front was already full. He mentally patted himself for getting an early reservation.

As he got out of the car to go around and open the door for Kate he heard a scream come down from the alley next to restaurant.

He heard the scream again and realized it was woman who was screaming from the alley.

“Kate stay in the car” Jayson said to her as he ran towards the alley as the screams grew louder and louder.

“DON’T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU ASSHOLE!” he heard the woman scream and the voice sounded familiar. Jayson’s blood boiled at the scene in front of him. Four men were bent over a woman and all he could see was her legs.

“GET OFF HER!” Jayson roared as he charged towards the men. He grabbed two of them by their collars and hauled them back. Jayson almost lost his balance when he saw the woman.

He saw red as he took in her appearance. It was Stella. Her blouse was ripped apart and they had managed to remove her bra and unzip her pants. Jayson couldn’t even will to think what would have happened if he would have showed up.

“JJ” Stella whimpered as she tried to cover herself. The four men surrounded Jayson.

“Walk the fuck away before I break your scrawny necks” Jayson growled. One of the men took a swing at Jayson but Jayson ducked and decked the man in the groin. The man immediately fell on the floor groaning.

“Hey man…we just want the girl unless you want to trade her with that one in the car” one the men who was bald with yellow teeth sneered and jerked his head in the direction of the car.

Jayson growled and launched himself on the bald man. He punched in his face and didn’t stop until he heard the satisfying crunch of his nose breaking. The man crippled on the floor and he turned around to face the other two men who were left standing. Fury radiated off his body and he let out a growl.