four-end

Clack..clack..clack..clack..

Nami return to the nest noisily. She just reach the nest when Zoro hear her sigh.

"Aaahh.. I forgot my snack," and she's climbing back down again but now she's startle to see Zoro standing at the bottom of the nest's ladder with his arms across his chest.

Zoro then grab Nami's arm and remove her from the ladder then he climb up the crow's nest. Nami just staring at him and when he climb down, Zoro casually hand her book and her iced lemon tea.

"Just sit down here! You don't have to go up!" then Zoro return to his sleeping post. Fully hoping now he can have noiseless rest.

Nami's about to yell at him but decide to do what Zoro suggested. So she turn her head to find some chair and she see a folding wooden chair in the corner.

She get there and pull the quite heavy chair from the corner with noisy scraping sound.

"What the hell are you doing now??!!" Zoro  sprang awake with murderous glare at Nami who's dragging a folding chair.

"I wan't to put this in the middle,"

"Urgh.." Zoro groaning angrily but he just grab the chair and put it in the place that Nami happily point.

Along with the table.

"Thanks!" she's happily put a plate of snack and her refilled iced lemon tea in the table and sit comfortably.

"Yeah! Yeah! If you really that thankful, just please take off your high heels. They're too noisy!"

"Haaah? I'm not walking around the deck barefoot-" Nami staring down at her feet where Zoro just kicked his rubber flip-flop at her.

"Now please quiet!" Zoro return to his post for the umpteenth time and reeeeally hoping to have a quiet night for he's preeetty sure he already fixed Nami's problem.

In the other side, Nami smiled at her feet where Zoro's oversized flip-flop making a soft noise against the wooden deck. She drink her iced lemon tea and sigh.

"Guess the weather's change. Much better."

**😊**