two

He usually will make a little bit longer complaint, but tonight he's just too sleepy.

Picking a fight at time like this isn't a good idea unless he want Nami to drag his debt into the scene. A debt which he never know if he will ever be able to pay to the point he even doubt his bounty can cover it.

Nami fill her glass full with iced lemon tea and leave the kitchen to go back to the crow's nest. Her eyes land to the sleeping swordsman who doesn't move at all from his place.

Once again she stride over him and once again he lazily yell at her. "Oi!"

Nami sit comfortably in crow's nest and continue reading her book, sipping her lemon tea and munching some healthy night snack a la Sanji. In a few minute, she run out her healthy night snack. So she climb back down.

The clacking sound of her heels can be heard moving across the deck. The green moss still lay in his place and Nami just too lazy to take detour, so she walk right to Zoro again and about to take a stride when he finally grab her leg. He look pissed and sleepy.

"How many time I should say don't stride over people!"

"So move! Don't sleep on the way!" She just left him to refill her snack in the kitchen. And Zoro just give up and moving a little bit far from Nami's route.

When Nami leave the kitchen, Zoro already snore.