one

This is originally written in Indonesian languange and first published in my account under the same name in fanfiction.net.

I still learn to write in English, so I think I can rewrite some of my old stories.

==========♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡==========

The night’s so clear with thousand stars scattering in moonless dark sky.

In a calm sea Going Merry floating steadily. The wind that night is calm the ocean almost look like enormous mirror below the ship. And the weather doesn’t really help, the air is quite humid and the temperature feels too hot for a certain orange haired navigator who’s sitting in Merry’s crow’s nest.

This is not her first time on night watch duty. The girls rarely have night duty, but for some special days like today when the boys use their almost every ounce of their energy to row Merry out from calm belt, Nami volunteer herself to stay awake for the night since she would be the best at detect anything strange in the ocean near calm belt.

Now the boy’s snore could be heard from her post up in crow's nest. So clearly in the quiet night.

Nami feel her sweat rolling down her neck and sigh.

“Aaaaahhh.. so hooot,” she’s waving her hand to fan herself. She put down her book and grab her empty glass then climbing down from her nest to refill her iced lemon tea from kitchen’s fridge. But when she’s down, some familiar scene from daylight greet her with a snore.

“So this is why the snore sounds so loud from above!”

The green moss sprawling in the middle of the deck. Just like he usually do on daily basis when he’s not busy lifting weight or picking a fight with their chef. He leave his shirt unbuttoned and leave his haramaki back in his closet. His body looks glistening with sweat and he’s carelessly sleeping in the middle of the deck. Knowing no one will walking around at night.

Nami sigh and walking cross the deck and casually  stride over Zoro’s body.

“Oi!” he groggily grumble when he crack one of his eye open to see Nami walking above him with her clacking high heels.