SANSKAR PUNISHMENT TO THE BOYS

He Guys I m Back with other much awaited part of Devil and his angel. I know u all r curious to know what will Devil will do with those boys who try to mess with Devil (Just boys r messing with sanskaar mahesweri indirectly by harming his life )......................... THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL PART 17............ IN INDIA (DELHI XANFORD ENGINEERING COLLEGE).....................................
.................... SWARA enters in the college. She feels the air of her college............. Swara ( in mind ): Finally Back to my favourite place. Welcome back Swara bose to XANFORD College. Opps Sorry swara sanskaar mahesweri. Ohhh i m missing u my devil.......... Suddenly swara eyes fall on her Group those having their causal timing in canteen. She goes towards them.All become happy to see her.Ragini goes towards her and hugs her........ Ragini : champ yaar i miss my bestie so much. I can't live without ur chatter mouth............. Swara breaks the hug and slaps her playfully............... Swara : beta i have guts to talk too much. I know kamini u r jealous from me............... Ragini ( smiling ): ya much jealous. Swara i miss u chal classes r going to start after 15 minutes. Have a seat here.............. Kavya : Swara how ur America Journey.............. Swara smiles thinking about his hubby and starts lieing about her journey in America. Some seniors those Have a bad sight on Swara r watching all her moments from far.................. Boy 1:yaar Raghav look the beauty. After coming from America she is looking more hot and sexy from previous timings................. Raghav : what say guys yaar lets the sexy today.......... Boy 3: yaar superb Idea. Just do it............. Boy4:, hmm dude can't wait yaar.......... Boy 1: Waiting will gives more sweet fruit bro............ They all laugh and starts seeing Swara again lustfully.............. Kavita : Swara chal na. Ask ur doubt After sometime from sir........... Swara : no Kavita i will ask now. U all leave i will come myself home.............. Ragini : Just shut up champ we r going right now. But promise u will call me after asking ur doubt. I will send Driver for u.ok.............. Swara : ok baba promise now go.............. Ragini : ok bye............... They all leave from college......... After asking her doubts Swara leaves from College and those boys who r already waiting for Swara starts following her in the car.............. Swara is walking on the road.she takes out her mobile from her jeans.......... But Suddenly someone pulls her in the car. Her mobile drops from her hands.................. Swara ( screaming ):, who the hell u r.leave me.............
....... Boy1 : abe Raghav. I m going to start our work here.i can't wait yaar........ Raghav. ( while driving ): ok enjoy bro.............Boy 1 torn Swara shoulder side top cloth. Swara starts crying and starts begging to him.................... Swara ( crying ): Please leave me. Please i beg u....... But he starts moving towards her neck................ Suddenly one car from Front side and other car covers the back side............ Many gun man comes out and takes out all boys from the car.............................. Guarav (. Security head of.sanskaar Protection )gives his hand to take Swara out from the car. He gives Swara his coat............... Guarav : mam u r alright............ Swara : hmm who r u?........... GUARAV; mam i m Security head of sanskar sir Protection. Sir has appointed us for ur Protection............ Swara feels so blessfull to have such loving husband who care for her.so much............... GUARAV : mam Please come with us for sometime to ur home............. Swara simply nods in yes and leave with him to sanskar mansion............... BEFORE SWARA LEAVING.............................. Sanskar calls atul to his cabin......... Atul comes there.............. Sanskar : Atul SWARA is leaving today to India. Just make all arrangement for her. And ya appoint all my Security for my jaan. Is that clear............ Atul nods and leaves from there......................... AT PRESENT.................. GUARAV tells all the today incident to atul.Atul immediately goes towards Sanskar cabin. Sanskar is busy with clints. Suddenly atul without knocking and asking enter into cabin....... Seeing atul coming like this Sanskar ask angrily " mr atul.rajput. How dare u to enter in my cabin without asking "............... ATUL : Sorry Sir But it is emergency................... SANSKAR knows atul so he makes excuse with clints........ SANSKAR : gentle man Please excuse me........................... All clints leave from there........ SANSKAR :whole happened ATUL................... Atul tells whole incident of.SWARA to SANSKAR.......... SANSKAR in rage throws the glass............... SANSKAR : how is jaan............ Atul : she is fine sir. Our man has taken mam to the mansion..sir mam is online chat on ur laptop.............. SANSKAR opens his laptop immediately and atul leaves from there............... SWARA (. Smiles seeing SANSKAR ): i Love u SANSKAR Thanks for being with me........... Seeing tears in SWARA eyes SANSKAR boils in anger but he control himself and ask lovingly to her........ SANSKAR : i Love u too jaan and how dare u to thanks me.to making u secure i m making myself secure............. SWARA : Please come soon ur jaan needs u............ SANSKAR : i m coming jaan......... After talking with SWARA SANSKAR calls atul to his cabin........... SANSKAR : make.all the.arrangement i m leaving India tomorrow and ya manage all the work here.if u need any help than call me.............
.Atul : oknsir.................... SANSKAR leaves to India................... ...... ........................ ..................... ... IN INDIA...................................... SANSKAR is asking to someone " whre r they."......................... GUARAV : sir we kept all the boys out of the city in a lonely Location................. SANSKAR reach the location........ All the boys by SANSKAR men brutally but this is a little punishment for them now they r going to face something worst than ever.......... Those boys doesn't know why they r beaten by the men But now they r going to get there answers...................... GUARAV : u all r asking why we r beating u so much. Now just see and get ur answers. U doesn't know whom girl u have touch.... Sir................ SANSKAR enters in the room wearing black goggles. He is looking awesome and all boys r shocked to see him................. SANSKAR takes out his goggles............... SANSKAR ( furiously ): do u know whom is that girl whom u all r going to rape her.she is my life, my breath, my family, my family, my jaan. She is my wife............... All boys get shocked to listen this............ Raghav (shockingly ): wife.................. SANSKAR ( scream ): ya wife she is SWARA SANSKAR mahesweri............ SANSKAR (shouts):gaurav bring that shocking kit right now....................... SANSKAR men holds Raghav both hands. SANSKAR starts giving shock to Raghav. He starts screaming. And SANSKAR Smiles at this.all guys r seeing Raghav in fear. After giving enough shock SANSKAR man binds his both hands.......... SANSKAR ( smiling ): guarav gives me the plass to me........ Guarav gives it to him.he takes it and takes Raghav Front teaths from the plass............ Seeing this type of torture one of the boy excreate urine in fear............. SANSKAR gives alcohol to Raghav and makes him to drink it............. SANSKAR : Guarav gives all of them same torture and after that kill them and makes this murder as suicide ok.............. Guarav :ok sir......... SANSKAR leaves from there to meet his jaan..........................
............................................. Precap: revealiation of swasan marriage infront of everyone.......
.................................. So guys After getting good response i update the next part today so if u get another part so give me good response 😉