Sanskaar forcefully marry with swara

THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL PART 12............ SANSKAR MANSION( SANSKAR ROOM).......................................................
........Swara is throwing all the things in anger Here and there. Than she breaks the mirror by throwing a vase on it. Than she throws the t.v from her both hands on the floor. She throws the pillows and bedsheet from the bed....................... SANSKAR is listening all the noises from downstair drawing room. He is drinking vine in the bar Center of the drawing room and smiling to listen the noises from his room. He knows very well what Swara is doing in his room. SANSKAR orders One of his servant to take Dinner to his room for Swara.......................................................
........ SANSKAR : Harry take the dinner for mam.ok.......................... Harry, : yes sir and he leaves..................... He reaches to SANSKAR room.he opens the door Because the room door is locked from outside..................... Harry : mam sir has send dinner For u.Please eat it.............
........ Swara turns and shouts on him furiously......
...... Swara : Just get lost from here otherwise i will kill u in my anger...................... Harry : but mam...................... Swara (furiously ):i said just get lost . Just leave.................... Harry listening Swara scream leave from there and comes to SANSKAR.............. SANSKAR is still drinking the vine (don't think guys from drinking vine he will lose his senses Because vine is not too much powerful alcohol +SANSKAR is habitual in drinking ).................... SANSKAR : she refuses to take it.................. Harry : yes sir....................... SANSKAR : hmm ok put the plate Here u may leave now.......................... Harry puts the plate and leaves from there............ SANSKAR takes the plate and starts moving upstairs to his room. He comes to his room. He smirk to see the room so messy and Broken things r all around the room. He puts the plate on the table. Swara is standing near the balcony...................... SANSKAR : is someone trying to commit suicide?................... Swara turns and gives him death glare and sanskaar smiles seeing her anger.................... Swara : i m not too weak mr mahesweri u will break down infront of situation. I have faced many consequences in my life from childhood. I will fight for my respect.......................... Sanskaar becomes angry on listening this he comes close to her.he holds tightly her waist.................. Sanskaar : what the hell is this Jaan can't u see that i love u. I m not going to play with ur dignity Because i this time i doesn't love ur body . I also loves ur soul.Just try Once to trust me.............. Swara : ya trust very good carry on.. If i one's think to trust u. BUT still i m doesn't interested in marrying u and ya if in India ragini comes to know that i m missing she will start searching for me with all gadodiya members. If they comes to know that u have taken me forcefully here than. If Media comes to know that u have kidnapped a girl. SO what will u do to safe ur selfrespect and reputation. Hmmm.................. Sanskaar : oh my Jaan is worrying for me. Don't worry Jaan i have done all the arrangements.................. Swara : what do u mean....................... Sanskaar kisses her both cheeks sensualy and he holds her waist from one hand and from other hand he starts playing with her fingers.he says in the same position............ Sanskaar : College deen had already informed ragini that u have come America for studying some mechanical engineering skill from college . So anyone doesn't think anything. So think too much. Don't Make urself dull.i Want u Fresh and beautiful for our suhagraat.............. Swara listening this pushes him............... Swara : what the hell.i will kill u.If u tried to touch me............. Sanskaar : how stubborn u r Jaan. Ur Beauty is enough to killing me. I think we both r tried so now lets Sleep...................... He sees whole room and says"i think that this room is not suitable to stay . Now lets move to other room"................. Swara encircled her both hands around her chest and turns her face............. Swara : i m not coming. In other room. With u just get lost.............. Sanskaar takes her in his arms.... Swara starts struggling to free herself.................. Swara : leave me. I said leave me.............. But Sanskaar doesn't listen to her. He takes her to other room and make her lay on the bed.He lay down beside her taking out his shirt. He takes Swara in a tight hug.................. Swara : what the hell. Go just wear ur shirt. U shameless creature............. Sanskaar pecks on swara lips......... Sanskaar : u r so cuite swara. U look so much cuite in ur anger. Do blabbering how much u want. I m loving it........... Swara listening this stop shouting............ Sanskaar : good girl . Good Night Jaan and i love u............... He slightly kisses her lips and sleeps holding her.After so much triedness Swara also sleeps........................
........................................ IN MORNING........
.......................................... Swara throws the Bridal dress and jewellery Boxes on beautician face.................. Swara (furiously ):, get out from here. I said get out................ Listening Swara scream Sanskaar comes inside the room and signals beautician to leave the room through his eyes......................... Sanskaar : Jaan what is this . Why u r not getting ready. See i have already get ready in early morning in so much excitement. Now be a good girl and change..................... Sanskaar :i m not going to wear this............... Sanskaar : wear this otherwise i make myself to wear the dress to u........... Swara in shocked reply "what ".......... Sanskaar : ya Baby there is no any other opinion wear this otherwise u know what i mean............... Swara goes inside and wears the Bridal attitre. she comes outside she is looking stunning without any makeup........ Sanskaar iz.mesmerised to see her. He comes close to her.he kisses her forehead. Sanskaar : u r looking so beautiful Swara without any makeup . I have never seen a girl so beautiful without makeup. U r so different That's why u r going to become mrs sanskar mahesweri.now come.......................... But Swara is so stubborn. She doesn't move from there........ Sanskar takes her in his arms and takes her out to room with him................... Sanskar : i think u r loving to be in my arms. That's why u always disobey me to come in my arms.............. Swara :what! I doesn't want to be in ur arms. Just leave me............. Sanskar doesn't listen to her.he takes her downstairs drawing room in the wedding area.than he forcefully makes Swara to do all marriage rituals and than he takes Swara in his arms for the pheras.he fills her forehead with vermillon and tied mangulsutra around her neck.... Sanskar smiles and says " Perfect Welcome to the new phase of life mrs Sanskar mahesweri.".......... A Loan tear escape from her eyes because she doesn't want to become devil ' s wife but now she is his wife...................................................................IN NIGHT(Sanskar ROOM)..............................Swara is pissed off from heavy Bridal attitre. she goes towards the cupboard and opens it.she only finds hot nightees there which r really hot( sanskar intentially put only Short nightees there for there suhagraat). Swara doesn't want to wear it but Bridal attitre is giving her itching . She wears the nightee. The nightee is too short which is showing her bossoms and it is hardly covering her thighs. Swara starts talking to herself "what the hell how short this dress is. "...... Swara starts doing sanskar acting " i m sanskar mahesweri asian business tycoon. " she stops his acting " asian business tycoon my foot. Wait a minute what he say u r my Jaan i can do anything for my Jaan but asian business tycoon can't buy a good night dress for his wife. Huhh."............. SANSKAR LISTENING and seeing all swara act from the room door.............. SANSKAR : Jaan what a mind blowing acting of mine. Wow i m impressed......
............ He holds herhe through waist after coming close to her. Swara become scared from his closeness.......... Swara : what r u trying to do just get lost........ SANSKAR smirks and kisses her cheeks her sensually........ SANSKAR : at Now i have doesn't started anything. Firstly i make myself to start na......... Swara : leave me u r a rapiest......... SANSKAR smiles and put his finger ono his lips and than he touches his lips sensusually by his finger....... SANSKAR : shh not now Baby. Seeing u in this hot avtaar. I m losing myself. I want to drown in the deep Ocean ofo my love for u. I want to make this night so special.............. SAyings this he start kissing his lips passionately he leaves her when he is out of breath . He takes herhe in his arms and puts her on bed gently..................
PRECAP; swasan suhagraat
Will update next part after getting good response 😉