SWARA GET DEFEATED INFRONT OF DEVIL

HEY GUYS I M BACK . THANK U SO MUCH TO RATING MY FF.AND THANKS FOR UR VALUABLE COMMENTS. HERE WE GO WITH THE NEXT PART......................
......................... THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL
PART 8........
... AT Gadodiya mansion.................
...................... In Morning.......................
................................... Sanskaar is going to leave from gadodiya mansion but shekhar incised him to take breakfast with them..........................
.............. Shekhar: Mr mahesweri please take breakfast with us............................................. Sanskaar : No mr gadodiya there is important work. I can't have breakfast with u all but ya I will take breakfast with u all any fine day.i should leave now.it is a important meeting for me.Nice to meet u all and thanks for the comfort which u and mrs gadodiya provides me yesterday..... Shekhar : Not at all mr mahesweri. It was glad for me that u stay in my house. Sorry if u have any dis comfort here........................... Mean time swara and ragini come there. They both r leaving for college. Sanskaar seeing swara face replied to shekhar " Not at all mr gadodiya. If any type of inconvenience. I have from anyone . I will show my devil side to them " than again he turns his face towards shekhar and said " again thank u. I should leave now."............... Shekhar, : ok mr mahesweri as u say.............. Sanskaar is going to leave from gadodiya mansion he is going towards the main door but whole time he is seeing swara and than he leaves from there... Swara is hell scared by his behavior and from the conservation which occurs between him and shekhar. She is lost in her thoughts................................‐Ragini : swara swara and than she shouts loudly her name............... Swara making irritated face asked her: ha ragini why u r shouting loudly my name.?............................ RAGINI :oh hello madam.U r not listening me. Where u lost yaar. If anything bothering u. U can share that problem with me............ Swara doesn't want to make to worry ragini telling her about sanskaar.......
........................ Swara : nothing ragini let's leave for our college otherwise we gonna be late for it..... Ragini : ya let's move..........................
............. They both leave for the college........
.............. MAHESWERI COMPANIES.....................
........... SANSKAAR is working in his laptop when one of his female employee enters in his cabin. The female employee is wearing a very short skirt that is hardly covering her thighs and a sleeveless top her name is dimple.......................................
......................... Dimple said in husky voice to sanskaar " sir i want a help from u."............
............................ Sanskaar take out of his eyes from laptop after listening her husky voice. He very well know these type of girls. He see her from head to toe.ya she is really killing hot and sexy. He stands up from his chair and pull her closer by her waist............................... Sanskaar :so what kind of help u want from me............. Sanskaar starts kissing her neck ........ Dimple starts breathing heavily and said in heavy breathing tone : " sir actual i want holidays for ten days. I m just one month old in this company. So as per company rule i can't get holiday.so can u give me holiday................................................ Sanskaar stop kissing her neck " why u want leave for 10 days darling? ............................. DIMPLE : sir actual i get a photo shoot modeling offer in goa.so i want to leave for there. If u can give me permission to go there.............. She says all this while rubbing her hand seductively on his chest...................... Sanskaar :ok than u can go for a leave. But spend a night with me baby............................. He bits her ear lobe...........
..... Dimple : as u say sir i love to have a romantic night with u.......................... Sanskaar leaves her............ Sanskaar : ok baby i have lots of work see u tonight..................... Dimple : ok sir see u tonight.............. And she leaves from there. On other hand.................................................... Sanskaar PA atul know very well to play with people weakness that's why he is PA.Atul starts observing swara and after his observation he comes to conclusion that that swara weakness is her love one's. So he sends his men after gadodiya family members, ragini and randhir etc.Atul comes to know about randhir and ragini relationship sonship and also that their dad's r each other rivals and both parents r unaware about their relationship. Randhir and ragini plans day out with each other. Both went to randhir farm house which is out of city. They both come here to spend some quality time. In night they both get intimate. Atul knows about their day out plan so he has already set up the camera in the whole farm house and their intimacy records in the camera...................................... SANSKAAR MANSION....................................... Sanskaar is having s****x with dimple. But whole time he is thinking that he is touching swara not dimple. He sees again see her lustfully but again he saw swara face in her face. He stops and come out of her........ Dimple covering herself from blanket ask sanskaar " what happened sir? Any problem........
.................... Sanskaar :, no baby not at all i m tried................... He starts wearing his clothes and says to dimple with a smirk" thank u dimple for this wonderful night. U may leave now my driver will take u home safely.......................................
............ Dimple : its my pleasure sir spending a night with u. Ok sir i should leave now......... Dimple leaves from there after changing. Sanskaar comes to his balcony he starts seeing the moon but in place of moon he is only seeing swara face her childiss behavior , her laugh and her anger everything but only swara is coming in front of him...... Sanskaar in his mind : what is happening to me.after seeing her.i only saw her face in every girl face whom i spends night. I have been never desperate for anyone like this.. My lust doesn't getting satisfied with sleeping with girls now. I only see her face in every girl face. My whole body is just craving to touch each and every curves of her body. Oh god how much u r going to make me wait? I am losing my patience. I want hwr.let me call her.................................... Sanskaar inner soul : it is not right sanskaar . She is a good girl. It is not timing to call a good girl............................................... But sanskaar devil mind says to him : No sanskaar why u r thinking about her.sanskaar mahesweri only thinks about himself. At now sanskaar mahesweri wants to call her and i am going to call her that's it......................... Sanskaar is going to call swara but suddenly his phone starts beeping. He see the caller I. D AND smiles devilishly. He lifts the call................................ Sanskaar : ya atul just tell me the good news.........................................
................... Atul with a smirk tells everything about the video recording and photographs of randhir and ragini intimacy....................... Sanskaar with a winning smile : perfect it is so good man. Good job atul.. Ya for this i will gift u a brand new audi tomorrow as a present. Enjoy the ride boy............................................ Atul become happy and he said " thank u so much sir. Ya sir i am sending u the clips. . Sanskaar disconnects the call and after he receives the video. He quickly see the video.. Sanskaar starts talking with himself " perfect this is the perfect thing. Now i have got the opportunity now time to call my lady love. so miss bose time for the real action. So now be ready to face the consequences. Ahh i loved it................. Sanskaar calls swara. Swara is still awake because of sanskaar behavior and talks is not making her to go sleep.her phone beeps.she saw the I. D it is unknown number. Swara in mind : who is calling me at this timing ? ............................... Than suddenly she thinks about sanskaar. She becomes hell scared and lifts the call in scaredness...................... Swara: helllo............. Sanskaar : hello sweetheart. Still awake like me................ Swara become shocked after listening his voice.................... Swara : how dare u mr mahesweri to call me. U doesn't get a lesson from yesterday incident.......
...... Sanskaar : oh stop it. Don't waste ur energy. U r seeing moon it is only showing me u baby. Please come soon to me na baby........ Swara starts shouting on sanskaar in anger : how dare u to talk to me these cheesy cheap talks. U bloody doesn't have self respect..................... Sanskaar : not now sweetheart i know u r tempting me. But for tempting me ur sexy body curves r enough. I m waiting for the night when ur celestial body will crush beneath body. Oh heaven i can't wait...........
............... Swara : than wait for it ok. I m not coming to u do u get that............. .. Sanskaar : really ok baby i am sending u a video just see and decide ur opinion..................... He cuts the call and send swara ragini and randhir intimacy video..... Swara is hell shocked to see this...... At next time sanskaar calls her again she is crying and after that she lifts the call with her shivering hand....................swara : hello.........sanska‐ar : why u r crying baby it is just one night stand .choice is urs . come to me or not if u will not come to me i will updates all photographs and video on internet .u doesn't want this na jaan .so what's ur decision baby...................... swara is hell crying : ok i will come to u...........sanskaar‐with a winning smile said " what did u say .? say it loudly.................... swara : ok i will come to u .........she said loudly this time................... sanskaar : that's like my baby ,ok i will wait for u jaan................‐screen comes back to present where swara is crying on gadodiya mansion garden......................... ................. so here we go with another update .please comments guys ........................
..................precap: here from now love story of devil started................