one

Harry's POV

I knew what I was doing was dangerous. Drug dealing, associating with sketchy gangs and mafias. I never claimed to be a genius. I didn't mean to get into any of that in the first place. It started when I was having trouble paying for food and necessities. I texted one of my friends who I knew had some connections. They hooked me up with a small drug distributor and I started to sell drugs. I could actually afford food and my rent so I stuck with it.

I truly started to regret my decision when I met him. Niall. A charming Irish man who had an innocence that intrigued me. Being around him influences me to do good. When I'm near him it's like he's the only pure soul in the world. He sees things with a unique point of view and has so many beautiful things to say. I could go on and on.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and saw blue eyes peer back at me.

"Harry I wanted to know if you could cover my shift tomorrow. I have to be somewhere." Niall spoke.

"Yeah sure. Do you want to hang out right now?" I replied desperately wanting to be around him.

"Okay just give me 5 minutes and I'll be back."

He walked away into his apartment down the hall.

Five minutes past and Niall hadn't returned. Five became ten. Harry was concerned. Little did he know that ten minutes ago could be the last time he would ever see him again.

-

Sorry it's short. This is just a little prologue or a scene into the future. I'm excited to see what you think of the story.