0.9

~Alexa's POV~

After school it was detention time and not with Matt like usually. No Thomas volunteered to have the detention for now on. Lucky me, Josh was also forced to go because sleepy beauty fell asleep in class.

We sat down in the back of the room and were soon joined by five other students. They were the usual ones, two in the same year as me, we was always getting along well because we hang out a lot at these hours. Three from the year below me and they always sat by themselves. Today was Josh and I joined by them all in the back and everybody stared furious at Thomas. Apparently, like us they weren't happy about this arrangement. 

"So, you all guys have detention every day this week. Every hour will be with me, for those of you that doesn't behave will get more hours. This is because that at least six of you always have detention and doesn't change your behavior" Thomas started to talk. At least six of us... he didn't count Josh because he was new here but how did he know? Why did he care? 

"We will use these hours to talk about our behaviors and how to change them. Four of you are in your last year and will soon be heading to college" is this a joke? Seriously, is he building a group for misbehaving students? 

"This isn't necessary! If you look at all our grades we're doing fine and pass all our classes! So what if we misbehave? Or just fall asleep in class? Do we have to talk about how stupid and boring classes are then?" everybody turned to me as I spoke and Thomas smirked at me. It was scary to see the man who looked exactly like grandpa look at me like that. 

"Yes Miss. Turner, this is necessary and you will attend on every one of them plus the extra hour you got for questioning me" I dropped my jaw. "Seriously? I just asked about these detentions and how relevant they really are..." he held up a hand towards me. "One extra again Miss. Turner. Do you want another one?" I clenched my jaw and stared murdering at him. 

"Is there anybody else that have something to say?" he asked the group, dead silent and he looked pleased. I clenched my fist and tried to breath. A hand grabbed my wrist and held me so I didn't do anything wrong. Josh send me a concerned look but I focused on breathing. "Everybody take your chair and sit down in a circle. Today's topic, anger issues" perfect...

"Some of your teachers told me that most of you always get detention after having a verbally fight with them, that always ends up in angry actions. So we'll go around and you say what makes you do this to your teachers" he crossed his legs and looked around on us.

 The three youngest started and their answers was nothing more then, stupid teachers. Josh talked about the ridiculous rules in this school like falling asleep in class can get you a week detention made him angry. Thomas nodded to everyone's answers and made notes. Then it was my turn, "I don't know" I stated and folded my arms. 

"That must be something, your teacher was very clear about you and that you suffer from anger problems." I sighed, of course they told him that. My teachers would be more than happy if I got them under control. "Nah, nothing I can think about right now" I kept refusing. He narrowed his eyes into mine and I could see Josh looking worried. 

"Nothing at all? Maybe your teachers? Classmates? Something at home?" he didn't give up but when he mention home I couldn't help to flinch. If this was the man we thought he were, how dared he then mention my home? 

"No, well I have some idiots to family member but everybody have tasted what they deserved so I'm more than happy when I'm home" I tilted my head and smirked at him. If I looked at him carefully I could swear that he looked furious for a second. "Well then we move on, Sebastian?" I won this fight, but the war wasn't over yet.

After detention Josh and I get out from school as fast as we could. "What was that? Why did you do that?" he panted. I shrugged as we slowed down, we got a text message from ace telling us that we should come to our place right after class. "I couldn't help it, okay! He got on my nerves!" 

Josh stopped right in front of me and laid his hands on my shoulders, "I understand you but we don't want him to know who you are. If he did you gave him an easy way in to destroy you" I know he was right, if he knew that we knew there was no reason to continue this act. 

"Come on! We'll have to ensure you won't lose your temper in there with him. I can make sure that I'll get more detention as well so I'll be there with you" I gave him a little nod. I didn't want him to have detention just because of me but I knew that I needed someone there to help me.

When we arrived home the house was empty except for Ace, Mike, Will and Jax. We told them everything that happened and the new rules. "Is he serious? He must have something in his sleeve!" Ace growled. I knew he have the same issues that I have but he isn't punished because of them. 

"You're right, there something that isn't right here. But I'll see what I can't find about this Thomas guy, you two get your asses down to our guest and see what you can find out more" he pointed at me and Will. We nodded and went down together. 

"What do you think would be our strategy to get him to talk?" Will asked me, he held a hand on my back like support when we walked downstairs. "I don't know, we'll see what happens" he nodded and we went in.

 The man laid down on his back and looked like he was asleep. But no, before we was even close to the cage he opened his mouth, " I know you couldn't stay away from me for long, Alexa" he said my name with a deep awe. "We want some more answers from you!" I told him. He opened his eyes and stared into mine. "No" he was calmed and didn't move a muscle. "Do you like games?" I asked him and tilted my head.