Victoria sat down on a chair across from his desk, "I told you. I feel fine, there is no need to waste his time."

He raised his eyebrow and glanced across at her, "you know how bad it was, so he's going to come round and check you over one last time okay."

She let out a sigh of defeat, there was no way she would ever win in that arguement.

Tommy smiled as he ran his fingers through his hair, "I'm going to take Timothy to see the horses. Care to join us?"

"It would love to, but Finn and I have a reading lesson this afternoon." She asked raising an eyebrow

"Ofcourse. How is he getting on?" Tommy asked as he glanced down at Timothy before looking back up at her.

Victoria smiled and looked up at him, "in the lesson we had last week he was coming on wonderfully. You should all be very proud of your brother."

"Finn always struggled with reading, never had the chance to learn properly so we're all glad you could help him." He nodded as he picked up his pen ready to sign some papers.

His fingers went to his temple as he rubbed softly, the smoke from a previously snubbed out cigarette blowing around him.

"Is everything okay? Anything I can help with?" Victoria asked walking around the back of his desk to stand close to him.

"Just lots of legal paper work to fill out. Nothing serious. I have a suprise for you and our little family tomorrow." Tommy chuckled as he slipped a piece of paper into his pocket.

This was one of those times she noticed his soul crushing smile. It wasn't often that anyone saw this smile, but when she did it took her breath away every single time.

Before she had a chance to ask about it, a knock at the door took the attention from both of them.

Tommy stood up and walked to the door. On the way to the door he picked up his cap. He could never be too careful, espicially after what happened.

He opened the door and frowned slightly as he came face to face with the american man that thought he had a chance.

"I respect your relationship with Lady Victoria, however before I leave for the states I would like to have a word with her. My intentions are completely innocent." Edward states as he held his hand out, keeping eye contact with the lucky brummie man.

Tommy reached out and shook his hand for a brief second before stepping aside and opening the door wider. "He is here, darling." He called out.

Victoria came into view with Timothy in her arms just as Edward stepped through the door.

"I just came here to talk to you Victoria. We both know that we were good friends before anything happened." Edward explained, holding his hands up in defence.

She looked back at Tommy, gaining a nod of acceptance. "I suppose you better come in."

They both walked into the dining room and took a seat at the table opposite from one another.

Tommy wandered into his office, allowing them their space.

"Are you happy Victoria, now when I say this, I mean are you deep down happy?" Edward asked as he watched her.

She glanced down at Timothy and nodded before looking back up at him.

"Once upon a time I was so numb with pain that I wasn't able to feel happiness, I wasn't able to even get out of bed because the pain left me exhausted from the moment I woke up. But now, I'm happier than I ever could imagine, this feeling is undescribeable." Victoria nodded with a reassuring smile.