Characters; Carter Grayson

Character; Carter Grayson

First Appearence; Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue: Operation Lightspeed

Last Appearence; Power Rangers Megaforce: Legendary Battle

Carter Grayson is a Mariner Bay firefighter and the Red Lightspeed Ranger and the leader of the Lightspeed Rangers. He is also referred to as Red Lightspeed Rescue Ranger or Lightspeed Rescue Red Ranger, though these are more in reference to the show than proper labels.

  As a child, Carter was saved from a burning building by a mystery firefighter. This encounter led him to follow in his savior's footsteps and become a firefighter himself. He later found this mystery firefighter to be none other than Captain Mitchell. Over the years, Captain Mitchell kept a close eye on Carter, watching him become a fireman and saw he had the potential to be a great Power Ranger and leader.  

  Carter Grayson was one of Mariner Bay's best firefighters. His daredevil maneuvers risked his life, but saved those in danger. Carter is brave, headstrong, and quick thinking. Carter was the first to accept his role and took up the position of team leader as the Red Lightspeed Ranger, and courageously led the Rangers against 's Diabolico's forces. As the Red Ranger, Carter is a strong leader, however he is strict and by-the-book.  

During the series, he develops feelings for Dana Mitchell, the Pink Ranger, but it's unknown if he has expressed them yet, though the feelings seems to be mutual. An example is in the episode "The Last Ranger", when the Rangers, save Dana, lose their memories, Carter sees Dana get hurt and it restores his memories.

Carter bravely took down Queen Bansheera  in a final battle, tossing her into the shadow world for good.

In Time Force, when Vypra returned from the dead and began terrorizing Silver Hills, Carter reunited the Lightspeed Rescue Rangers, who helped the Time Force  Rangers defeat the undead demon princess.

In Forever Red, When remnants of the Machine Emipre's forces unearthed Serpentera to destroy Earth , Carter teamed up with 9 other Red Rangers and traveled to the moon to stop them. He teamed up with Red Space Ranger Andros against Steelon.

In the Legendary Battle, Carter and Dana investigate the aftermath of Emperor Mavrio's Armada attacks. Then later, he, Dana and the other Lightspeed Rangers join every Legendary Ranger legion in defeating the final Armada foot soldiers.

Ah Carter. He was so damn dreamy I stg. I had the fattest crush on him. Lowkey he's one of the best looking rangers. He also aged nicely, I screamed very loud when I saw him during the legendary battle cause he was always one of my favorites by far. Dana and Him were always super cute too, I can't get over how much I loved them. Like they were so cute. 

Like they were adorable.