have she lost her mind

Culprits of this update are Blueeyefatima and Tanvi_4

Raman Bhalla was in the study room when he listened some disturbing sounds, he was trying to concentrate on his work but everytime he failed....

"What the hell is going on:

He stood in anger and came downstairs , sounds were coming from the kitchen he walked towards it

When he entered in the kitchen

He was like😲😲😲😲😲😲at the scene in front of him , kitchen was mess, floor was invisible due to dish wash bar foam and all the utensils washed and unwashed in the sink and some on the shelf while maids are standing on the side and looking at eachother in disbelief...

Ishita was standing in mid of shelf at front of tap and middle boundary of sink wall washing all the utensils... rubbing bar on the washed utensils and then again washing them and then procedure goes on .....

Infact some glass crockery broke due to her this safaai abhiyaan....

He stepped forward to hold her in his arms and asked in very calm voice

"Baby what are you doing"

"Can't you see what i am doing, dont disturb me now, i will pay you for this later , this is my way to release anger" she said innocently in explaining way.

Raman just stared at her in disbelief, smile appeared on his face but he hide it, he took the plates and bar from her hands, caring she will not hurt herself with the broken crockery, and wash her hands with water , she struggled but he scooped her in his arms forcefully and took her in his room, in which she had been some time earlier...

She shouted:"leave me, I can walk by my self"

But he ignored her and slowly made her sit on bed and starting gazing her....

" Why are u staring at me in anger, I said i will pay for ur dish washing bar and broken crockery, but i cant help it , it's my habit, whenever i m too upset i do this, since from child hood , tell me how much it cost i will give the money" she said so innocently that serious raman who was doubting may be due to dhokha she has lost her mind started laughing at her .....

How can he forget his angel wife is so sweet , innocent and cute....

Ishita got confused " why is he laughing like this, here i am upset and he has gone crazy" she stand and walked clumsly towards the door. Raman blocked her way and raised his eyes that where is she going.

" i am going to ask your maid if she has some extra clothes or not as my clothes are dirty" she said tauntingly

Raman: he took her to the wardrobe opened the door

And said her to choose

Ishita: kya main isme se ek aur dress le sakti hu

Subah hi toh liya tha naa phir

Raman understanding her query: yes sweetheart this whole wardrobe the dresses the room the house and me too all belongs to you

U can take whatever u want and dont need to repeat anything

If u dislike anything throw it nayi aa jayegi

Ishita choosing a dress : does that throwing offer is on you too and ran to the bathroom

Raman shockingly : paagal

After some time

Ishita came out from the bathroom, wearing simple white kurti and black leggings, her long black hair were swinging openly.

She was so tired today, she handled a lot of nervousness, she was missing her appa so much , she wanted someone with her, someone who care for her, someone who protect her, someone who love her, cherish her, someone who will erase her all bad memories , all her sorrows, because now she is tired, tired with this betrayal, hypocracy.she was engrossed in her own world when raman wounded his arms around her waist from behind, she didnt know that she is not alone.

To be continued......

Precap: thoda naughty but with twist