37.Instagram/Twitter

realjosephmorgan:'Went out on a jog with my beautiful girlfriend and Jem only for Jem to get tired halfway through and make us carry her back

realjosephmorgan:'Went out on a jog with my beautiful girlfriend and Jem only for Jem to get tired halfway through and make us carry her back.She's so spoiled but we love her.' [Tagged: EmiSays]

EmiSays:'Us?!You mean me.You laughed while I struggled to get her to move.'

realjosephmorgan:'How else would I have taken this wonderful photo of the two of you?'

JoMoFans:'They're so cute together.I can't handle.'

misspersiawhite:'She sure could use the jog.And I'm not talking about the dog.'

EmiSlaysUs:'Back off @misspersiawhite.You have no business being here.'

claireholt:'Leave my best friend alone @misspersiawhite. She's twice the person you'll ever be.'

@EmiSaysAlot-'Joseph is making me watch every season of TO. TBH @daniel_sharman was an awesome Kol but I think @natebuzz is my favorite.'

@daniel_sharman-'Well don't I feel offended.Some little sister you are.'

@EmiSaysAlot-'Oh hush.I was your sister in a show.Not real life.'

@natebuzz-'THANK YOU! Someone who agrees I'm better.'

@EmiSaysAlot-'@natebuzz I said you were a better Kol.I didn't say you were my favorite person.'

@EmiSlays-'Her friendship with the cast is my favorite.'

@dyanobrien-'@EmiSaysAlot Watch Teen Wolf.'

@EmiSaysAlot-'I wanted to but someone *cough @JosephMorgan cough* wouldn't let me.'

@JemFans-'And now the Teen Wolf fam is here.Oh my lord.Goals.'

@JosephMorgan-'Because you watch it so often screaming 'Look look there I am!''

@EmiSaysAlot-'Shut up...'

@tylergposey-'Miss you being on set all the time.'

@hollandroden-'I miss you girlie!There aren't enough girls on set anymore.'

@EmiSaysAlot-'@tylergposey @hollandroden I miss you guys too! I'll try and visit soon Hols.'

@hollandroden-'You better.'

*Thanks a billion for 35k views and 1k votes! It means the world to me! You guys are the absolute best! I'm glad you're all enjoying the story!*