30.Groupchat

Kat-'Is Em okay?'

Sharpay-'She won't reply to me.'

Nina-'Me either.'

Dannyboi-'She's been getting a lot of hate online and in person.'

Nate-'What's going on?'

JoMo-'I have a feeling it's my fault.'

Paulina-'What happened between you two?'

JoMo-'Nothing bad.Things have been great.I think it's the fans.'

Ian-'Fans went after Nikki really bad when we started hanging out at first.'

Clairebear-'You're goddamn right it's your fault Joseph.You can't be commenting such coupley things on her pictures when no one knows you're getting a divorce.People are calling her horrible things because they think she's come between you and Persia.People are going as far as to physically attack her.You need to fix this immediately.'

LittleWitch-'Is she okay?'

Clairebear-'No.She doesn't want to talk to anyone and getting her out of her room to eat and talk is a challenge.She's gotten hate before but this is ridiculous.'

JoMo-'I'll fix it.'

Candice-'Tell her we love her.'

Phoebe-'We should all get together and surprise her.Pizza and movies.'

Dannyboi-'It'd cheer her up.All of us together and taking her mind off of it.'

Clairebear-'I'm okay with it being at our place so long as you all bring everything else.'

Paulina-'We can take care of everything.'

Nina-'8 tonight after filming?'

Kat-'Sounds like a plan.'

Ian-'I'm bringing Nikki.She's throwing a fit because she hasn't met her.I think Nikki will be able to help her too.'

JoMo-'After I fix it I'll grab Jem and be over.'

Clairebear-'See everyone soon.'