" No.. yes.. maybe.."

Arthit looked tired

" why are you here? "

" I missed your birthday "

Arthit raised his eyebrows. And just shook his head

" why are you doing this Kongpob? "

" Happy belated birthday P'Arthit "

Arthit's eyes fell to the rose in his hand

" what's with the flower? "

" I bought it for you "

" Kongpob.. you know I'm not.. "

That sentence pushed Kongpob over the edge. He chuckled humorlessly. His eyes narrowed. He was angry. He threw the flower away.

" so if I get you flowers you don't want it P' Arthit? " he was taking steps closer to Arthit. Towering him. Arthit was taking steps backwards. They were now inside the apartment.

" when it was from him you didn't mind did you? What else did you let him do ? Did you let him touch you? Did you let him take you? You told me you loved me Arthit. You told me you only had eyes for me! "

Arthit didn't say anything. He watched Kongpob.

" everything you said was a lie. I was never special to you. Is this why you shut me out? If you meant a word you told me why am I the only one suffering P' ! How could you just move on? It didn't even take you long to spread your legs to someone else. You are a slut! "

Arthit slapped him hard on the cheek.

***********

Arthit silently listened to everything Kongpob was accusing him of. He remembered what Wad told him

"P' Arthit. I really don't know what happened. But whatever it was it is eating Kongpob alive."

He could see the pain in Kongpob's glassy eyes. But he lost his patience and slapped Kongpob.

He grabbed Kongpob by his shirt.

" No Kongpob. He didn't touch me. Do you want to know why? Because I can't move on from you. I don't know how to. You have no right.. absolutely no right to tell me I didn't care when all it took for you to waver was a similar face. I am stuck. I can't go back. I can't move forward. Tell me what am I supposed to do Kongpob? Tell me how to quit you! Tell me!! " he screamed, tears rolling out of his eyes..

Kongpob stared at him horrified. He wiped Arthit's tears away hurriedly.

" please P' Arthit..don't cry.. I can't watch your tears "

Arthit kept pushing until Kongpob's back hit a hard surface. He shook his grip on Kongpob's shirt violently

" you are driving me crazy! I still want to believe you were innocent. I still keep hoping it will be alright. What have you done to me Kongpob.. Tell me how to stop loving you! I can't do it Kongpob. Please help me" Arthit buried his face into the crook of Kongpob's neck crying. Kongpob backed away slightly and kissed Arthit's forehead.

" P' Arthit... "

[I urge you to listen to the song while reading. It's in English ]

Arthit closed his eyes. He lost every self restrain he had. He knew what he was doing was wrong. But Kongpob was right in front of him. He wanted Kongpob. He needed Kongpob. He missed Kongpob's touch, his kisses, his presence. His heart has been lonely without Kongpob for far too long.

He reached and covered Kongpob's lips with his. Kongpob responded immediately. He felt Kongpob's arms circle behind his back and lift him off his feet. He put his legs around Kongpob's waist.

Kongpob had carried him to the couch. He was straddling Kongpob. Their forehead's touching.
Arthit felt his heart flutter.. he kissed Kongpob's lips.

" what we are doing is wrong " Arthit said in a whisper his breath hitching.

" yes P' Arthit "

Arthit kissed a trail towards Kongpob's jaw

" you have a girlfriend now "

" yes P' " Kongpob replied with a low moan

" we should stop " he was leaving pepper kisses down Kongpob's neck.

" P' Arthit.. please don't let me go "