Third Wheel

"So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are"

Ed Sheeran blasted in the speakers Ben had. "Mummy loves Ed, she always sings his songs," James commented. "What about you, what kind of music do you listen to?" Ben lowered the volume so he could hear his sons' response.

They thought for a second, "Mummy's music!" They both exclaimed at the same time. "I used to love her music as well, should we go ask her to sing us a song?" Ben enquired. They both feverishly nodded their heads. Ed was put on pause. Ben held his sons' hands as they walked to your trailer.

"I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand"

You were already playing a song. The chords of your guitar could be heard from outside your trailer. Ben stopped in his tracks so he could let his children listen as well.

"But baby now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of–"

A hand swiped down the 6 stings as you were gracefully playing the song. "Sebastian!" You mildly scolded at him but was soon overcome with laughter. "Sorry, I couldn't resist myself," he caught a pillow you threw at him.

Not again Seb He was doing another livestream.

Encore! Encore! Encore!

"There I played you a song, now teach me how to speak Romanian," you pouted. He chuckled, "Ce vrei să inveți?" You stared at him dumbfounded, "Really?"

"Ok, ok I'm sorry," he couldn't stop laughing. "I asked what do you want to learn?" You thought for a second, "How to introduce myself." Sebastian nodded his head and sat himself next to you. "To say hello you say buna," he began his lesson.

"Buna," you repeated after him. "The phrase 'my name is..' is mă numesc.." you stared at him blankly. "Ok repeat after me m-ă," he was determined to teach you. "M-ă," you repeated. "Num-es-qu, the last part pronounce from the back of your throat like–" Sebastian was interrupted.

"Mummy sing us a song!" Your twins entered your place.

THE TWINS! OMG THEY'RE THERE! PLEASE SHOW US THE TWINS!

I NEED TO SEE THE OFFSPRINGS OF TRUE LOVE

BENEDICT IS THERE! SHOW THE FAMILY!

I DON'T KNOW WHO MY OTP IS NOW! EVERYTHING IS JUST SO CONFUSING!

The comment section went crazy. You quickly stood up and went to your kids, Sebastian hid the camera from their faces. "It's ok love, they can meet the twins," Benedict lowly said as he entered the trailer as well. "Who wants to see us?" Angelo curiously asked.

"Well you know how mummy and daddy are famous, the fans, people who love our work, want to see you two. Would you like that?" You asked your kids. Without any thought they agreed. "You have to go with Seb," the twins ran to him they each sat on either side of him.

"I don't see anyone, I only see us," James commented. "We can't see them but they can see us, all the words down here are questions for the both of you."