[Scars On The Heart]

Your P.O.V

I wake up and see Aoba asleep next to me. I try getting up as quietly as possible, but, uh.. Didn't go too well.

Aoba: "(Y/N)?"

"Yes, Aoba?"

We talked for a while, and I decided to go for a walk. Aoba had to go work so he left too. I got dressed in a striped shirt that said 'L 0 L' in the middle. Black shorts and pink trainers.

I walked out and Aoba and I 
were talking until he went left and I went right. I turned on my (F/C) headphones and listened to my favourite song.

???: "?" "(Y/N)! Over here!"

I looked over in the direction where I was called out.

"Uhm..Hi Koujaku"

Koujaku: "So you remember me! You don't have a fish memory!"

"That was kinda rude, bro."

Koujaku: "Heh, I'm sorry.."

"Meh, It's fine."

I was hanging out with Koujaku and talked about why his eye was covered.
He started crying and I hugged him.

"Koujaku... It's okay, cry as much as you want...."

Koujaku: "But crying...shows weakness."

He talked in between sobs.

"No Koujaku."

Koujaku: "What?"

"It's alright to cry. It's alright to hurt. It's alright to be confused. Hope will rebuild landmarks. Hope will outlive the broken hearts. Hope will outlive the disillusioned. And crying doesn't show weakness. It shows that you care for somebody."

He cried harder into my shoulder

Koujaku: "You and Aoba are like the same person..You both care for me."

"Okay. Now, now. NEVER COMPARE ME WITH AOBA."

Koujaku: "O-Okay.."

I don't get why they think I'm just as harmless as a fly.

Koujaku: "Well, I'm going to go work. Wanna come?"

"Sure thing, don't have anything else to do, anyway."

We started walking and girls and boys just started coming and coming, without giving us a bubble of space.

"Uhm. Privacy?"

I tried to be polite, but..
They're really...Pissing me off.

I tilt my head to the side and you could hear a crack.

"You Want."

"To Go."

"THE BAD WAY?!"

Girl 1: "Eek! Koujaku~San! She's scary!!!!"

My eye starts twitching at what she just said.

"YOU LITTLE-!!!"

Koujaku covered my mouth before I could continue my phrase. God dammit, these people are really getting into my nerves..!

Girl 2: "Get away from Koujaku~San!"

She pushed me away.

Oh..NO she didn't...

Girl 1: "Yeah! Girly germs away from him."

"Now, look who's talking."

My head then started twitching.

"I."

"Would."

"Run."

"Darling."

The atmosphere suddenly changed.
They both ran away and then the atmosphere went back to normal.

"Gee, how can you deal with this EVERY day without wanting to kill them?! And just. HOW MANY GIRLS HAVE YOU GOT CRYING OVER YOU."

Koujaku: "It's their fault. My pants are already swore for somebody."

"No."

Koujaku: "Girls are supposed to be treated right."

"Stop."

Koujaku: "And need a gentle touch."

"I'm just. I'm out. Enjoy your little fangirls."

Koujaku: "Tell Aoba I'm coming over!"

"Yeah yeah. SHUT UP."

I started walking away and before he could say anything, I turned around and blew him a kiss.

He winked at me and I quietly giggled. Then I went back home, well. Obvi~

I flopped on my bed and instantly fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I woke up because Usagimodoki (A.K.A Noiz' AllMate) was just saying 'P! WAKE UP! P!'. It's just as annoying as Noiz.. Great.

I got dressed in some casual clothes. Violet shirt, dark blue jeans and grey trainers. Then, I wore a necklace with a 'Y 0 L 0' sign in it.

I took Usagimodoki and walked out. Not to my surprise, I see Noiz talking to what look like his Rhyme Team members because their clothings almost look identical. This is just cringe-worthy. To another level, of course. It's too much green! My eyes can't even...
------------------------------------------------------
Noiz gets a OneShot! Finally! Dammit holy shit motherfucker, like. When I saw Noiz' shoes, I wanted to throw my phone out the window.
696 Words.