Ash's will

SERENA POV
I'm still waiting for ash to wake up and I'm still crying I don't know what I will do with out I once again start to cry but a finger moves my tears and I see Ash is awake I jumped on him saying Don't scare me like that! He then hugs me and says don't worry I can't die now not when I still have things ahead of me (like being with you) Come on Serena he says to me then he carries me and then says is it ok if I carry you like this I know your ok but I just feel happy doing this I respond with of course Ash and I also blush we start heading to another secret place Ash knows but in this city you can't enter alone or with a wife/husband but I didn't know We arrived and a security says who is that girl with you Ash said This is my wife I blush really hard, but Ash then whispered I'm sorry you can only go in as a married couple so I had to say it I blush then said it's ok (I wish we were really married) Ash then says Oh and Serena one more thing everything we do here we have to do together like sleep together, Eat and Ash stops and blushed for a second And... we have to bathe together I blush  really hard, Harder then before. If you don't want to we can leave Ash said, No...no it's ok Ash I blushed as well as he did we started heading to a hotel and go in together.
ASH POV
We go inside and Serena is blushing really hard as I am because we are gonna have to bathe together and that will be really awkward but I think being will be strengthen our bond I'm really looking forward to it