"You're still the topic of the whole school. I'm surprised none of the teachers know what happened with the coach."

"I was just trying to make sure we weren't in more debt." i said.

"You should've let your parents deal with it."

"Obviously."

"I will admit one thing though." Brett said. "That I regret nothing we did."

"I was only giving it to you so you'd get coach to un-bench my brother and then-"

"The season ended and your brother never stepped foot into a game."

"Were you even doing anything?"

"I was trying."

I shook my head, "I don't believe you."

"Then don't, but I was almost there. Then Liam trashed his car."

I ran my hand through my hair. The door to the Starbucks opened causing us both to look over. I saw a group of girls from Devenford Prep. They saw me and walked over.

"Blaire Dunbar, what a nice surprise."

I looked at Brett, "I'll text you an update."

I stood.

"Where are you going?" One of them asked. "The fun just started."

"I have somewhere to be." I said.

"Like fucking a teacher?"

"Listen here bitch." I said, getting up in her face. "You know nothing about me, or Liam, or my family. So get your little spoiled ass a life."

She narrowed her eyes.

"Before you go, are you and Brett doing things again? Cause I'm sure Liam will love to hear about that."

"We're not." Brett said.

I turned, walking out to my car.

"Blaire." Brett yelled.

"What?"

"Don't listen to those girls."

"Why Would I not?" I turned, letting tears fall. "I mean they have some good points."

"How about we go to the park?"

"Brett, I can't be seen with you. It's already stirring up drama."

"Please."

"Fine." I wiped my face.

We got in my car and I drove to the nearby park. No one was there so we got out and sat on a bench.

"I hope you know, that you're not a slut." He said to me.

"I'm not so sure anymore, the past sixth months I've done some dirty things."

"Like had sex with me because you wanted to give your brother something he wanted? Like having sex with the coach to get the charges dropped?"

I stared straight ahead.

"I think you're doing things for your brother, not for you."

I closed my eyes, letting more tears fall.

"You need to let your brother handle things himself."

"I just want him to love his life to the fullest."

Brett turned my face, "Dude, he's fifteen. His life has barely even started. In three year, lacrosse isn't gonna matter. Nothing from now is gonna matter."

"Only that I had sex with the coach." I said.

"You were doing what you felt was right."

"But it wasn't right, I ruined not only ruined my life, but Liam's. And my parents."

"You ruined nobody's life."

I looked at him, straight into his perfect blue eyes.

"I promise, everything will blow over in a couple months."

I nodded, still looking at his eyes.

"Does Liam know you're here?"

I shook my head, "No he just knows I left."

Brett leaned over to me, placing a kiss on my lips. I kissed back, placing my hand on his cheek. He pulled away slightly.

"I missed this."

I looked up at him, "We can't."

"I know."

He kissed me again and pulled away.

"Now, I need a ride home."

I nodded. We both stood, walking back to my car. I drove away from the parking. When I got to his street I pulled into his driveway.

"You wanna come in?"

I shook my head, "That's not a good idea. Plus Beacon Hills is kinda telling me to come back."

He nodded, "Thanks."

He got out of the car and I backed out. I sank down in my seat. What the hell is wrong with me?

------------

what. the. hell. is wrong with me?? Liam wasn't in the next episode while everyone is at the school so i put this in here. kill me, I'm sorry.

Angel | TW/ B.T.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें