Once the elevator opens , we quickly find Harry's room . When we spotted one , we could here Harry sobbing from here , now I'm getting really worried . " Ni ? Li ? " Harry called us and Niall quick to get Harry in his arm . He rocked back and forth and Harry continued to cry . I hugged them both and shh them .

" he have 2 month left , guys " Harry said whimpering . Oh no ! That's not a good new ! My tears start to fall down automatically and I hugged them tightly " h-he can-not lea-ve me !! He can't !! " Harry sobbed . " no , he won't leave you Harry ! Don't ever think about it !! " I said softly . He's about to reply but the doctor came in .

" hello boys . I'm guessing you guys are Louis Tomlinson friends ? " the doctor asked casually while his hand on his coat pocket. " yea , we are . " I said slowly backing away from them and wipe my tears with my sleeve . " before Harry fainted , I told him about my friends in Canada found the cure for terminal illness " the doctor said and suddenly Harry clear his throats and said " I can feel there is a but "

The doctor nodded and said " yea you right . They only tested it at the animal that have a disease that can't be cure and turn out the animal still alive after giving those things but it's take 7 weeks to heal . " I was shocked and thankful at first because that's mean it can save Louis and Louis will be alive .

" but - " " why you always have that but in your word for godsakes!! " Niall yelled frustration!

" I can't help it cause this things that I'm not sure about it can be work on Louis . They haven't tried it on human yet so if you guys willing to do the things that they make towards the animal , I suggest you flew to Canada and got the confirmation about it . " the doctor said sighing at the end . " then why are you telling this to us ? " I asked him in confusion. If he is not sure about it , how come we are sure about it ?

" I just want to help alright ! " the doctor yelled suddenly and it got us shocked . " I have lost my son because he had this stupid terminal cancer! He was only 7 and back there I have no idea what to do because there is no other things that the other doctor can do about it . We are talking about terminal cancer that can't be cure at all !! So now , when you guys have an opportunity to save your friends life , you should be thankful to god that there was a cure for it , it's not too late to save your friends ! " he said sadly .

We were silent for awhile till the nurse rushing inside " doc , patient Tomlinson was having a seizures!! " our eyes widen in fear and the doctor said something under his breath like damn it . The doctor rushed outside and we followed him but stopped infront of the ICU room cause we cannot get insidee . I really hope louis will pull this together and stayed strong .

Harry was sobbing over niall hugs and I sigh . I sat beside them and said '' who's going to canada to get the information ?" I wish when I changed the topic , harry will stopped crying and he did . '' is it okay if you guys go ? or we will discussed this later with lou . '' harry said while wiping his tears that keep falling down . Me and Niall nods and I put my back over the wall .

I cant help it when I think about what happen to harry and to all of us if louis did not make it ? No ! I can't think that !

Harry Pov

Please Lou , be okay for me .. I really dont know what do I do without you . The doors of ICU rooms open with a doctor coming outside with a sigh . '' I'm sorry to say this , but Louis was in coma '' I gasped and also two of my friends . '' what ? what happens ? '' I asked shakily while wiping my tears '' because he was having a strong seizure which leads to a continuous seizures called status epilepticus . This things can prevent the brain from recovering in between seizures. This will cause prolonged unconsciousness and coma.'' the doctor explains carefully to us .

I wipe my face with my both hands and Liam rubbed my back '' how long he will be in coma ?'' Liam asked the doctor '' We will see his progress in 2 weeks . I hope he wont take too long times to wake up cause Im afraid , with the cancer that he have now will bring him to dea-'' '' uh , thanks doc , can we see him now ? '' Niall quickly cuts the doctor words .

The doctor sigh and said " yea sure . We will move him out of the ICU room first , then you guys can visit him . Alright , I have to leave . Call me if you guys need anything " the doctor walked away with his hand over his pocket . He always does that .

I tried to calming down , but I can't . Louis is in coma , and ... he might leave me before I even knew it .. I don't want that happens . I really don't . I wish , miracles happen right now , before something bad happens to Louis . I might as well asked the boys to flew to Canada right away tomorrow.