I rolled my eyes. Those two have been arguing ever since we got here. I went inside and helped myself to a glass of water. Kyle walked in and placed a hand on my shoulder. He's really been a great help, and it feels good to have my friend back. I had something planned and he helped give me a few tips.

"How's the amazing Noah Grey feeling?" Kyle asked.

"Feeling great Kyle," I replied.

"Of course. Why wouldn't you? You're in a great holiday house with a bunch of friends and the love of your life. And you just threw her into the pool three times today," Kyle said.

"Four times," I corrected.

"Same. Fricken. Thing..." Kyle mumbled.

I laughed as he let go of me and helped himself to some m&ms from the pantry. Marissa walked in, shivering with cold. She looked at Kyle and gave him a death glare. A sign that she will be up to no good. Kyle threw an m&m at Marissa, letting out a little chuckle. She picked it up and tossed it at him, but he effortlessly caught it with his mouth.

"Keep trying babe," he said with a wink.

"Ughhhh...you are so annoying. Trust me, you are going to regret this!" she snapped.

"Looks like an m&m is gonna cost you your life Kyle," I snickered.

"Tell me about it," he muttered under his breath.

Peyton got out of the bathroom, wearing a light blue dress and her hair still wet. She walked into our bedroom to blow-dry her hair. I smiled and followed her, watching as she plugged in the hair dryer and began drying her hair. I smirked and folded my arms, staring into her eyes. Those stunning green and hazel eyes that I can get so easily lost in.

"What are you staring at?" she probed.

"I don't know want to say. What am I staring at? You're beautiful eyes? Your amazing hair? The amazing smile that you have? That cute frown you have on your face when you're drying your hair?" I stated.

"That's nice Noah..." she stammered, her cheeks going completely red.

"You're cute when you blush," I added.

"Oh shut up," she laughed, her face going a shade redder.

She turned off the hair dryer and walked up to me, wrapping her arms around me tightly. I hugged her back, placing a firm kiss on her forehead. Getting hugged by Peyton Wells is one of the most amazing feelings in the world. She pulled away and walked out of the room with me. Everyone was upstairs...perfect.

"Let's go outside," I offered.

"As long as you promise not to throw me in the pool," she warned.

"I promise...now come on," I insisted.

She nodded her head and held onto my hand, walking outside. We went further into the backyard, where we had a perfect view of the sunset. She leaned her head on my shoulder and looked up at me, the corners her mouth lifting into a lovely smile.

"I love you Noah..." she whispered.

"So do I Peyton. And I want to thank you," I said

"For?" she asked.

"There are so much things you need to be thanked for Peyton. I want to thank you for changing my life. It felt amazing...that after spending a year on my own...you came and changed my whole life for me. After feeling so hopeless, you came and gave me hope. When I needed all that love, you came and gave me it..."

"You've always been there for me. The past two months have been the greatest time of my life. Being able to be so close to somebody that cares about me. You brought me out of that little depressed cell I was in. You helped my friends treat me right after they've done nothing but mistreat me. I didn't only come to this resort o be with you, but I want to do something else..."

"I know that being a rich guy...you'd expect more. But I want to do this...in a way where I meant it. I want to do this in a way, where you know I truly want this. I love you Peyton Wells, but I want it to be more than just love..."

I took a deep breath. Peyton was looking at me, with tears of happiness in her eyes. She gets really touched when I tell her things like this. Oh but I wasn't done yet. I took in another deep breath, before kneeling down on one knee. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small box, opening it slowly.

"Will you marry me Peyton Wells?" I asked.

Peyton's face was full of shock. Her eyes were wide open, and her face was pale. She placed her hand over hear mouth, bursting into tears. She knelt down beside me and wrapped her arms around me. I could feel her heart racing really fast.

"Yes Noah...yes of course!" she blurted.

I let out a sigh of relief and stood up. Peyton did the same, placing a kiss on my lips. I leaned down beside her ear to tell her something, but she beat me to it.

"I love you so much Noah," she sobbed.

"I love you too Peyton..." I whispered.

**************************************************

A/N

I managed to update! And boy am I happy! Hope you enjoyed the chapter...if you did, leave a comment. I got a few of my results and I'm quite pleased. Thank you all so much for being patient, and thanks for the support.

Today's special reader is saira1899. Shout out to you! Thanks for being so supportive!! Everyone go check out her profile, follow her and read her story. Love you so much!!

Once again, thanks for your support!! You're all amazinggg xxx

-Reem <3