They both stood in front of the store scanning their directions.

"Aish where are they?!"

Hoseok whined.

He snatched out his phone and quickly dialed Namjoon.

"Hyung where are you?!"

Hoseok beckoned as he kept peeking his head out to see if Namjoon had arrived.

"Hoseok hyung, Jimin hyung!"

The boys darted their direction to the end of the corridor to see a limping Jungkook with crutches.

Jimin and Hoseok rushed over towards Jungkook as Seokjin and Namjoon appeared behind him.

"Jungkook ah!"

Jimin sighed, pulling the maknae into a hug.

He quickly released him as he realized he was on crutches.

"Gwenchena?"

Jimin asked.

Jungkook nodded in response, giving a small smile.

"When I tried surviving that fire, I sprained my ankle as I went tumbling down the staircase but I'm fine."

Jungkook chimed.

"Aish this kid would not stop playing around with his crutches the whole way here."

Seokjin rolled his eyes.

Jungkook sheepishly smiled as he began skipping ahead with his crutches.

"Where's Jiyeon ah?"

Namjoon asked.

Jimin glanced up at him as he whipped out his phone.

"I'll text her."

-

I sat on the hardwooded floor, balling my eyes out, as my tears had fallen on the dress Yoongi had given me.

I hugged my knees, rocking back and forth as I tried to calm myself down.

It's been for what felt like forever as I've been sitting here, screaming for help.

Unfortunately it was no use and my mouth had emitted no sounds.

I had lost my voice.

-

Jimin😊💕
Jiyeon ah where are you?

Yoongi yawned at the message that had popped up while he was playing piano tiles.

He didn't want to respond but reluctantly did anyways.

Pabo ah, It's Yoongi hyung! We are at some dress store with big ugly dresses.

Yoongi replied, sending the text.

He exited out of the messages and reopened the game while his thoughts wandered at the back of his head.

How long is Jiyeon going to take?

Yoongi wondered as he glanced back at the dressing rooms at the very end of the store.

It was too far he could barely read the sign.

He shook it off as he just thought she was just taking a normal time that a female would.

He had returned to reality as he looked up from his phone in pure shock as a women had fallen.

Yoongi zipped towards her as he knelt down on his knee, offering his hand.

"Gwenchena?"

He asked trying to get a good look at her face but it was shielded as she had a mask and hoodie covering her.