I walk out and he wraps his arms around me. "You look absolutely beautiful baby girl." He gives me a kiss then lets go. "I already told your dad where we're going so come on." Grabbing my hand we head outside. Like always he opens my door for me.

We start driving then he turns in the opposite direction of his house. "Uh where are we going?"

His face goes red, "Uh I'm taking you out for breakfast duh."

"IHop?"

"How'd you know" he chuckles.

"With Tanner."

"No." He pauses "yes and Paris."

I shake my head and laugh "why didn't they ride with us?"

"Cause we're not going back to his house."

"Oh right I forgot." We pull into the parking lot and walk inside. They're already there so we walk back to the table and sit down.

"Happy almost birthday Tessa!" Tanner screams loud enough for everyone to stare.

"It's not till tomorrow" I whisper.

He ducks his head and whispers "but free dessert is today." He speaks at a normal tone "so what are you doing tomorrow?" He winks at Quentin.

"Probably just hangout with you guys." They all laugh. "What?"

Quentin kisses me "nothing baby girl." The waiter comes and we order. Then we eat obviously.

As we get up to leave Paris hugs me "I'll see you in a little bit." Tanner elbows her.

"Huh? We're going to Quentin's house?"

"Right I meant later tonight. I figured you guys would eventually come by."

I look at Quentin and shrug "Probably." We all say our goodbyes and leave. Yet again Quentin turns the opposite direction of his house. "Where are we going now?"

"Just get comfortable we have quite the drive." We hold hands and I drift off.

A little while later 12:30 p.m.

"How long have we been driving." I yawn and stretch.

"Um two and a half hours?"

"Quentin?! My dad's going to kill you! Where are we going?"

He laughs "your dad knows and it's a secret."

"If it's a secret then why does my dad know?"

"It's your birthday present."

I pause for a minute "I thought Princess is?"

"She's one of them. Cover your eyes." I listen. I feel us pull into a parking lot and stop. "Open!"

I open up my eyes "where are we?" I look around and see a huge cabin looking building.

"We're at Great Wolf Lodge!"

My eyes light up "really?! How could you afford this? How did my dad allow this?"

He comes around and helps me out of the car "both of those are secrets."

"Wait I don't have any clothes?"

Just as I say that he pulls two bags out of the back seat. "Tristan snuck over to your house yesterday and packed for you. As for what he packed? I couldn't tell you. I just told him that you need a couple bathing suits, pajama's, casual and dressy clothes."

"I can only imagine what he packed. But I don't care I'm excited!" I start jumping around.

"Looks like she likes her gift?" I turn around to see Tanner and Paris.