You're The Only One That Knows Me

Depuis le début

"Adam!" She gasped out. "Are you. . .pregnant?" I sighed. Adrian wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my temple.

"Your son is pregnant, Mrs Lambert." Said Adrian. His hands rested on my bump and rubbed it.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Screamed Neil. "I HAVE A PREGNANT BROTHER?!"

"In a word," said Adri. "Yes."

"And that's the reason I don't like being gay." He said. "Its so unnormal." I faced Adrian and buried my face on his shoulder.

"Its okay." He whispered. "You're beautiful no matter what."

"He hates me." I whispered.

"No he doesn't." He replied.

Adrian's POV:

"No he doesn't." I said as I tried to calm down my sad Adam. I kissed the top of his head and he looked up at me. "I love you, pretty."

"I love you too." He replied.

"Adam, you're pregnant?" Asked Mr Lambert as he came up to us. Adam slowly faced his Dad and looked down. "Adam, I'm not going to punish you. I want to know. Are you pregnant?"

"Tell him honey." I told Adam, but he clutched my jacket. I wrapped my arms around him and he closed his eyes. "Want me to tell him?" He nodded. 

"Please?" He whispered.

"Okay." I said and looked at Mr Lambert. "Yeah. He's pregnant." Mr Lambert's eyes and looked down at Adam where he had his baby bump. 

"What's the gender?" Asked Mr Lambert.

"G-Girl." Stuttered Adam. Mr Lambert lay a hand on Adam's stomach, making Addy flinch. Wow. He was afraid of his own Father. 

"Don't be afraid." I told Adam. "He won't hurt you. He's your Dad. He won't hit you."

"He did when I came out gay to him." He replied and I looked at his father.

"You did, sir?" I asked.

"I did and I regret doing that so much." He said. I pulled down Adam with me to sit in the couch and he cuddled closer to my chest. I stroked his arm and after a few seconds he fell asleep.

"Adrian, honey," said Mrs Lambert. "You can take Adam to his room."

"Okay." I said and picked up my Sleeping Beauty bridal style. "Where's his room?"

"Follow me." Said Adam's Mom and she went upstairs. I followed her upstairs and after passing at least three or two doors, we stopped in front of a brown door. Mrs Lambert knelt down and from under a carpet, she pulled out a key. She stood up and inserted the key in the hole. The door opened and I saw Adam's untouched room. Everything was perfectly untouched. He had a perfectly made bed, a wardrobe, nightstand. . .everything you would see in a room.

everything you would see in a room

(A/N: Adam's bedroom)

I went over to the bed and gently lay Adam down. I sat down on the edge of the bed and watched how Adam breathed in and out slowly. I stroked his hair. I thought about what the officers said. Was Adam really ready to face Drake again? I mean he was hurt a lot by him. He would get raped, hit and. . .God I don't want to know anymore of what he did to my Addy. I kissed his forehead and left his bedroom. I closed the door and when I was about to go downstairs, Neil appeared.

"AHH!" I yelped, making him laugh. "YOU SCARED ME!"

"Sorry." He said with a smirk. 

"Its okay." I said. "What is it?"

"Why and how the hell did Adam get pregnant?" He asked. I mentally slapped myself. "Did you and him do something?" I swear that I was turning beet red. He smirked. "I KNEW IT! I'M TELLING MOM AND DAD! MOM, DAD!!! ADRIAN AND ADAM HAD SEX!"

"COME BACK HERE!" I yelled as I ran after him.