Chapter Twenty Six

I woke up the next morning with my hair in my face, sweaty, and My head on Dashawn's chest. I smiled to myself as I remembered what happened last night...

*Flashback*

"Are you ready to have fun?" He asked and I knew "fun" had more than one meaning. We were now in the limo on our way to somewhere. I say "somewhere" because he won't tell me where we're going.

"What do you mean by fun?" I said with a smirk on my face. He smirked back and pulled me close to him.

"You'll see." He whispered then kissed my neck making me shiver. We quickly pulled up to "La Casa De Comodidad" which means The House Of Comfort. I've never seen a hotel with that name, but I hope the name actually suits this place. Dashawn helped me out of the limo and we quickly went to the front desk.

"Dashawn you do realize I don't have any clothes right?" I looked up at him and he looked down at me with a smile. "Everything is already in our room babe, don't worry." I nodded and a lady walked up to the desk.

"Welcome to La Casa De Comodidad, How may I be of service?"

"A room under Merciér." He said and she started typing something on her computer. "Okay here you are, you're in room 106." She said and my heart clenched a little. I think Dashawn felt my  body stiffen because he looked down at me then clenched my hand while taking the room key from the lady. Every little thing still reminds me of Jay...

"Enjoy your stay and let us know if there's anything you need." She said.  "Thank you." He replied and we walked to the elevator. Thankfully it was just us.

"Who's watching my babies?" I asked with my hands on my hips and pursed lips. He laughed an pulled me to him. "Didn't I say don't worry about anything?"

"Yes but you also said everything we need is in our room. Are My kids in that room?" I laughed so hard at his face. It looked like he was in a mix between being confused, annoyed, and wanting to laugh. "I'm just playing baby." I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at his tall ass. "Yeaa whatever." He said with a chuckle. The elevator doors opened and we were on our floor. He grabbed my hand and we quickly went to our room. He unlocked the door and let me go in first. I looked around and to my right there was a small kitchen. It had all the basic stuff you know, fridge, stove, oven, drawers and cabinets. To my left was a little hallway which I'll walk down later. In front of me was the living room. There was, I would say, a 32" plasma mounted onto the wall, and a big, white, comfy looking sofa. Everything in here was white, including this carpet. I took my shoes off and it was so soft, and plush Jesus. It had a huge French window, with thick, white, curtains. I walked up to it and opened the curtains so I could see. Even though it was dark, it was still beautiful. All of the lights, buildings, and cars moving swiftly, you'd think you were in New York.

I closed the curtain back, and started walking down the hallway. I saw four doors, so I walked to the first one on the left. I opened the door and saw another tv mounted on the wall, two sofas, a small love seat, games, and many different game consoles. A Wii, a few XBoxes, some Play Stations, even a few PSPs, and a laptop beside a desktop, and white carpet. I swear I could live here.

further down, a door was on my right. I opened it and saw a bedroom. It wasn't really big, so I'm guessing it's the guest room. It had a tv, a queen sized bed, white carpet, and a smaller version of the French window. I closed the door and went to the other door on my left. It was a big bathroom. It had a big mirror with those lights that are aligned along the sides, a sink with a marble counter top, and a cabinet underneath. It also had a toilet that looked like it was made out of porcelain, and a huge shower, then a small bath beside it. This. Place. Is. Amazing! I closed the door and at the end of the hall was the last door. I walked up to it and heard shuffling which I knew was Dashawn. Me being me, I knocked. "Come in Angel."  He said in an amused voice.