Chapter 7 ~Alive?~

Gabe's POV

Clem was finally able to walk after 2 weeks of recovery. Me and Clem went on a supply run. "Hey Clem, come look at this!", I yelled over to her. She walked over and gasped. "Thats a shitload of food", she said. "Yep and now its our shitload of food", I said picking up the box of food. "I also found a crate of water", Clem said happily. We grabbed the food and water and headed back to the group. Javi and Kate were extremely happy to see the food and water we brought back.

Clem's POV

I walked back into my room which I share with Gabe and AJ. I saw Eleanor playing with AJ on the floor. "Clem!!", AJ said as he clapped his hands. Eleanor looked up and smiled," He's real cute, Clem", Eleanor smiled. "Thanks and Javi was looking for you down in the plaza", I said. She nodded and stood up. "Okay thanks, Clem", she said before walking out. I sat down with AJ on the floor. We played for about 5 minutes. "Clem!", Gabe said as he came rushing into the room. "What?", I asked. "There's a man at the gate looking for you", He said. ~Could it be? No, he's long gone~ "Um, okay", I said as I stood up and grabbed AJ. Me, Gabe and AJ walked out and down to the front gate. "But that's practically my daughter!!", ??? said. I know that voice. I quickly handed AJ to Javi and ran to the front of the group. "Lee!!!", I said as I ran into the mans arms. "Clem!!", Lee said as he hugged back. We were both crying. He crouched down so he was eye level with me. "How are you alive?", I asked. He explained that the walker scratched him and that the lack of food and water plus the anxiety he had of losing me, made him weak. "I'm never leaving you again", he said, "and look how old you are now", he said smiling. I smiled and introduced him to my group. They really liked Lee. "Oh yeah, Gabe's my boyfriend btw", I said kinda awkwardly. Lee and Gabe ended up becoming really good friends.

Later That Night...

I crawled into bed beside Gabe. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "Goodnight Clem", he said as he kissed the back of my neck. "Goodnight Gabe", I said as I drifted off to sleep knowing Lee was alive....