And the fun goes on and on

The two ladys started pulling Solomon all around the park.

All of you, you Aladdin and Judal looked over at him with pity.

But decided to let him deal with it and go play. And that's what you did.

You boarded on a ship. A ship that was going foward and backward like a swing. Aladdin was having fun. Laughing and all.

Although he probably didn't mean to show it you spotted Judal looking over at Aladdin and smiling like a big brother would when his younger brother has fun.

You chuckled at that but both just looked at you confused not sure why you were laughing.

After you got of the ship you decided to go buy something to eat for real this time.

Judal went to a stand and brought back two cotton candies and pop corn.

You sat under a tree's shadow and ate them while looking around absentmindly at all the things other people did.

You soon started talking about various things like what doe Aladdin want to become when he grows up and such.

"I want to be a researcher! I will research strange phenomenons and such!"

"I see. Good luck there Aladdin-kun!"

"Haha~ How like you! Good luck chibi!"

Now that you had talked about it Judal seemed more and more like a big brother. So much that it was scary.....

And Aladdin was thinking the same thing.

You decided to keep your mouth shut about that but a certain blue haired boy had no such intention as....

"Judal-kun! Be my big brother!"

"Eh?..... Hah? HAAAAAAAAAAH!???"

To be continued.....
_______________________
Real life is killing me... I can't write big chapters either because I have kinda a writer's block... Please forgive me!!

Anyway see ya next week ~