"You need to lay down, Lindo can't you help me?" Ritsuka asked as she looked at him with plead in her eyes.

Lindo's breathing was erratic. He looked at Ritsuka and then at the girl. More importantly, the wound on the girls neck.
Why'd her blood smell so sweet? It was flooding his senses and he couldn't breath his way out of it.

'This girl..' He closed his eyes and relaxed as he tried to breath normally.

'I need to control myself.' He opened his eyes since he heard the girl refusing to get help from him.

"Listen its fine, I'll just go home-"

He was amused by her character to say the least. She already knows what he is and is trying to stay away.

"Its okay, Ritsuka. I'll do it." He took his final heavy breaths and stepped down the stairs.

(Name) just panicked even more in her confused state.
"N-No! I can walk perfectly fine!" She demonstrated by heaving herself up with the help of the staircase. She then let go expecting her body to move a step, but instead her body didn't respond and she fell into Lindo's arms.

"You might be experiencing a concussion." Her face was stuffed onto his chest and his arms were gently wrapped around her back.

"I'll carry you." Before realizing it, (Name) was carried bridal style by Lindo and up the stairs.

"T-This wasn't supposed to happen, damn it." She muttered to herself as she looked down to shield her face with her hair.

Lindo was about to let out a carefree chuckle but stopped himself. In his hands, was a devil from the family he despised the most.

It irritated him how he felt like he knows this girl. He desires to hug her and kiss her but he doesn't know what for.

"You'll sleep her for awhile. After this, you'll immediately leave. Im doing this for Ritsuka nothing else, you get me?" He had finally arrived and layed the girl on Ritsuka's bed.

"Ok." She just nodded and closed her eyes.
Lindo stared at the wound on her neck with curiosity.
'Why and what would hurt her?'

"A vampire attacked me." (Name), feeling his eyes bore into her wounds, said.
Lindo widened his eyes before looking away.
"I'll bandage it up again." (Name) just absent-mindedly nodded and tried to sleep again.

Lindo sighed as he went to grab the medical kit. He pulled out cotton, hydrogen peroxide, and new clean gauze.

He carefully removed the old one from her neck. Sweat began to form as he desperately tried to contain himself.

Although she was a devil, she was vulnerable and he would start drinking from her if he didnt stop himself. The guilt would eat him.

He could feel himself turning. Claws ripping through his skin and his eyes turning bloodshot red.

"Nee-San! Are you okay up there? Should I go help?" He flinched onve hearing Ritsuka's voice.

"No, Ritsuka. Im fine you don't need to come up here." He let out a sigh of relief once she said an okay.

He once again stared at the sleeping (Name), almost like he was in a trance with her beauty. His senses went back to normal, albeit a little bloodshot, but he continued on with his work.

Once he was done, he organized the things back and pulled a cover over (Name).

Lindo walked a few steps back, watching how the sun shine illuminated (Name)'s face before walking down stairs to talk with Ritsuka.