Where Is Everyone?

Smile's P.O.V
----------------------
This was very strange, in my years of living here, this has NEVER happened. It's scaring me, to be honest. I looked everywhere and still can't find a sign of anyone. The Rake is trying to find them in the forest, he still told me he can't find a sign of anyone. Y/N still hasn't awoken from whatever she's in, it worries me a ton because what if it's a coma? Then what will I do???

Rake did find something, I see him running from a distance with something in his mouth, it looks a tad...green? He comes into the room with Ben's hat..strange. "This is all I could find." He says, just then Y/N jolts out of her sleep and howls loudly. "I just had a crazy dream.." She says. "Well, whatever it was about, probably wasn't a dream." I say, she just tilts her head. "What do you mean?" She asks curiously. "Well, if the dream was about Zalgo, then that may have been true, everyone is gone and we saw a spy sent from Zalgo, that leaves the mystery as to why everyone is gone." I explain. "Well I guess we can go to the realm where Zalgo lives...." Rake explains. "Well, I guess we have no choice." I say. "Let's head out."

Y/N P.O.V
-----------------
I have no clue what they are talking about. Smile just grabs Ben's hat with his mouth and leads the way. We walk outside and everything feels...off. We walk for about a half an hour and stop at a well. It's old and rusted, the bucket swaying in the wind slowly, emanating a squeak every time. "This is it." Rake says and jumps into the well. My eyes widen a bit. "Y/N, you need to jump in the well." Smile says. "Uh....I don't know abou-" Smile grabs my collar and throws me in the well, I just yelp and shut my eyes tight. I feel something smooth on my paws. Grass? I open my eyes to see myself surrounded by green, a forest? Smile lands right next to me. "See, it wasn't that bad." Smile says and grins. "Oh, zou guys came?" A voice says in the bushes, Grinny just jumps out like the sneaky one he is. "Grinny! Where is everyone anyways?" Smile asks. "Vell, I have no clue, I just came ere to find zem too."

"Well, when did you get here?" Rake asks. "Actually, not too long ago." Grinny replies. "Then I guess we just have to find them together. We all agree to set off in different directions, I go with Grinny, while Smile and Rake go solo. We walk out of the forest and out to a sidewalk, there are many different types of monsters and people that i've never seen before. Messages are scattered across the walls, 'Live long Zalgo' huh. Someone steps and my tail, I yelp, "Bro, watch it, you stepped on my tail!" I turn to see a man, a green and silver eye, bleach blonde hair, stitches going across his face, pale green skin and a tie. He just looks at me a tad surprised. "Well damn, sorry." He says in a not so sincere way, but pats my head and walks off. "Don't mind him, zhat vas Frankie." Grinny reassures me. "Not a bright fella, is he now?" I ask, which I get a nod back. We walk into an alley to stop for a break, we've been waiting for quite some time. We were about to speak, until long arms pick us up. "Oh joy! You guys came to the realm!" A raspy voice speaks, it's LJ? What is he doing here? "Uh, LJ, don't we have to go- uh, what's up with the cat and dog?" A voice speaks, I tilt my head a tad upside down. I see a boy with blonde hair and green eyes with a jacket on. "What's not up with the cat and dog?" I ask. He just looks at me with a 'huh, good point' look. "Eh, I don't know why they're here either." LJ says. Grinny sighs. "Zou fools...."

Oh well then. I wriggle out of the monochrome clown's grasp. "Well, everyone is gone and we have no clue where they went. So we assumed that they came down here, so, did they?" I ask. "I have no idea, but since you're here, wanna go to the carnival?!" LJ asks excitedly. "Uh.." I didn't here a no, so let's go!" He picks me back up and runs. "Come on, William!" LJ says. "Don't call me that!" William shouts back, running along with us.