Him...

Your P.O.V
<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Out of all the people...or, uh, animals...WHY ME?!

They warned me about him...

Zalgo.

YEP, him, the devil-like bitch. If only I could see him now, ohhhh, the things I would do to him. I would rip his god damn dick off if I could....I probably couldn't even reach him! He's as tall as the demon we all know, yes, I mean Slendy.

We got called from our rooms for a 'meeting.' I didn't want to go, I could honestly care soooo much less. Buuut he came up to my warm, cozy bed and yanked me off of it! Rude!!!

He then gave a huge speech, or should I say lecture of Zalgo, I mean, why not just sneak up on him and push him into a big bowl of tar? Even though he would probably see it coming because to Slendy, "He can see all." including me...how do I know? Because he already talked to Slender apparently. What a train wreck...

After the speech about Zalgo, what he does, what he can do, yea, I went to my room, yea! He built a dog door to a room and let me and Smile have it! I stretched my legs out and let out a huge yawn. I lied down and looked up to the window.

Everything went black......

The second I woke up, I knew everything around me was off. It was like I visited hell. Although I never actually saw hell....you get the point...

A tall figure, as tall as Slenderman, had it's back facing towards me, I heard screaming while he was....stabbing something?

This was enough. I stood up and tried to walk, but a cling was heard from behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw chains. 'Of course.' I turned my head back around, only to jump out of my skin when I saw his face close to mine. Behold! Zalgo...the fear left my body as I gave him the look people give when someone they hate walks to them. "Yipee...just who I wanted to see. What the hell do you want?" I speak out in a monotone voice. "Oh? Little ol me? Nothing much, just information about your little 'family,' if that's what you call it....I don't take no for an answer, so spill it, doggy." He spits out. "Like I would betray them over a wannabe Satan? I think not..." You remark as Zalgo scowls at you. He grabs you and grows larger than he already was.
"You better watch your snout, dog. Or else I will be the death of you!" He screeches. "The only death of me, is you blowing my brains out with your obnoxious screaming!" I holler back, not as loud as him though.

I look down at his claws and see the crimson, gooey liquid running down them. I look around the room as my eyes met a body. The body of a girl....she was mauled to death by this Satan looking mother fucker. Poor girl, hopefully he killed her fast...I wonder if i'll be the next to replace her corpse. I won't go down without a fight though, not that I could do much.

"I'll see you next time, stupid dog!!!" He lifts his hand up. "Till next time we meet, fucker!" I retort as his claws met my neck.

Smiles P.O.V
<<<<<<>>>>>>

Why wont Y/N wake up???? I sit there as I watch her body twitch and she bares her teeth. 'What in the name of everything sacred is she dreaming about?!' She springs up and pauses. "Y/N, are you ok???"

She slowly turns her head to me and stares me straight in the eyes. "He's coming soon...." She warns. "W-who?! Who is he?!" She falls over and I flip shit. I bark in panic and grab her collar with my teeth.

I drag her to the door and bolt out like a bat out of hell with her on my back. Nobody was up.....this was strange...I hear a scraping on the padio door and turn to face it. It's the Rake. 'What the fuck does he want?' I go to the door and pick the door stopper up with my teeth. I slide the door open and ask him what he wants.

"I saw someone....it was a spy, I believe..." He turns his head to the edge of the forest and lets out a low growl. This thing bolts out and Rake leaps up and tackles him to the ground. This thing was nobody- or no thing I ever saw in my life. It screeches and jumps back. "What do you want?" Rake asks. "Oh? Y-you know wh-what I w-want." The thing grins and cackles. He runs back into the forest at lighting speed.

"What was that?!" I ask him. ".....It was a servant for Zalgo..."

Hey guys! I had no clue what to do for this story at all. Oh well, this'll work, enjoy!

~Arty