"What..are you..doing?" Lucas finally able to gasp the situation he is in.

"Checking if you are having fever" says Leo in a calm tone. He leans in,bringing down his head at the same level as Lucas. 

"I..I am fine" Lucas hurriedly takes few steps backward that he almost bump into the wall behind him. Thank God there is Leo and his quick reflexes. He grabs Lucas's hand before he steps any further. 

"Are we watching a soap opera now?" Students start to turn heads,looking at each other.

"You don't look fine" Leo expresses his concern. 

How can i be fine when you are standing so close to me.Not to mention you are touching me here and there.

"Yes i am fine,thank you so much.Now get back to your seat" Lucas gathers all of his strength in order to deliver that line. He looks up to his students and slightly smile at them. 

Leo nods his head before going back to his seat. Students at the back show sign of relief as Lucas starts flipping his notebook and ready to teach. Slide show on the white screen in front of them keep changing as Lucas explaining on the subject.

"Art is.............."  

A sudden sound of door crack mid way of Lucas teaching distract his attention.He turns his head to the left,looking straight at the door but the dim light make it difficult for him to see clearly. He has to squint his eyes as a shadow slowly approaching. The other students are eager to know as they all avert their gazes.

"Sorry for interrupting your lesson sir.I just registered into your class a while ago.Is it fine for me to come in mid way?" A loud yet polite sound of a lady is heard. 

"And who you might be?" asks Lucas,unable to recognize the student.

"My name is Joy Tzu from Technology Department" she says. 

"Joy?" For the second time Leo rises from his seat. 

"Familiar name" Lucas mumbles before loudly says "Sure,please take your seat student" 

A tall figure walks pass Lucas,making his way toward Joy.

"She has trouble seeing in the dim light,i will assist her to her seat" 

Leo? Lucas thinks to himself. But then it's not surprising,Leo is that kind of person.

"Thank you" Joy expresses his gratitude as she walks to her seat with help from Leo. 

"As i said........" Lucas turns away and focus on the slide in front of him."Art is a form of act to express yourself,your creativity or your imagination when words fail to do so.It can be in visual form like sculpting,painting,dancing,singing and so on.There are various of ways to express yourself.For example when you are lonely or depress,instead of shutting off yourself why not express yourself.Making scribble on a paper,throwing paints,dancing in the rain,screaming out loud,put makeup on,dressing yourself. Think of it as a way to help yourself" he continues. 

Students quietly jot down the important notes including Leo. Slides keep changing until the end of the lesson. The dim light slowly turns bright once the last slide end. 

"Then till the next lesson " Lucas slightly lifts up his head,trying to avoid making eye contact with Leo.

"Thank you sir" Students thank him before leaving the lecture hall.

Lucas pretends to be busy arranging his things but his eyes keep on stealing a glance at the seat in front of him.That's when he realize that Leo has his attention elsewhere. He acted for nothing.

"Why are you taking this subject?Art is not something you can digest,you said" Leo passes over his note to Joy.

"How about you?I am here in case you get bored or there are girls trying to flirt with this handsome man" Joy says with a crook smile on her face as she takes the note and put it inside her backpack. 

"Having you around,i can assure you no girl is dare enough to approach me" Leo lightly knock on Joy's head.

"It's a good thing right?" Joy acts cute by resting her chin on her palms and bats her eyelashes repeatedly. 

Instead of giving an answer,Leo pulls both of her cheeks before loudly laugh.

Lucas hears the conversation loud and clear that his face unknowingly turns grumpy.He quickly puts his things inside his bag and leave. His footsteps gradually get bigger as his heart boiling. He feels guilty about playing with Leo's feeling but seeing how he nicely treats everyone,Lucas get irritated. 

"Professor Yao!"

Lucas jolts from Leo sudden appearance in front of him at the parking lot. 

"I have been calling you for several times"  Leo stops,catching his breath. 

"Why?What do you want?" 

"What do you do when you are stress,feeling alone?" 

"I beat people" Lucas answers in stern tone. 

"Not a good thing,how about eating?Seems like you need a different kind of art" says Leo,positioning his backpack and straighten his back as he beams.

"No time,ask your girlfriend instead" Lucas unlocks his car and ready to get in.

"We broke up" Leo says in a low tone of voice. Lucas pauses his movement.

"A minute ago?Seemed fine to me during the lesson" Lucas glares at Leo,thinking if he lies.

"Joy?She is not my girlfriend.Well,technically.It just an act.She is a good friend of mine" 

"Oh" His eyes soften. "About the meal,i have a prior appointment.Maybe next time" 

Leo smiles as he nods. Lucas drives off leaving Leo waving hand at the parking lot.

At night Leo sends an email to Lucas,using the email address given during the lesson earlier.

  ⌨  This is Leo.Can i send you email like this?

He waits for several minutes before getting a reply.

  ⌨ Do you have question regarding to the lesson?

Leo instantly reply.

 ⌨   No,i actually want to ask if you safely arrive.And if you had your meal.

They spend the night exchanging emails. It's been a while for Lucas.He actually missed being taken care of,like how he was when he acted as Lucy.Oh Lucas,just admit that you are slowly falling for him.