The days you still had me

Thank you for reading my fanfic! It is an honor of have such kind people as to take interest in my new fanfic! I just finished watching Brothers Conflict and have read a few different fanfics about it so I think this story will be good, I think.

Well forget my rambling and read already, that is what this fanfic is for! Enjoy!

P.S. I do not own Brothers Conflict or any of its characters

-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-

Miwa's POV

"Mom, where are you going," Yusuke asked a he ran up to me. He almost tripped as he ran up to me, he was only 7 so I was worried about him.

"Are you okay, Yusuke? Are you hurt anywhere," I asked him as he sat up and gave me that goofy grin of his.

I couldn't afford to let them get hurt. I almost lost one child at birth, I can't risk losing another one.

"I'm okay mom, but where are you going?"

"I am going to meet up with one of my business partners for lunch, I'll be back later. Tell Masaomi and Ukyo that I will be home for dinner, okay."

He nodded his head and ran off, probably to tell his brothers that I will be late for dinner. I slid on my shoes and walked out the front door with the present in my hand.

I slid into my car and drove of towards the hospital. Today was Mika's birthday, I would never miss something as important as that.

After driving for about 25 minutes, I finally got to the hospital and parked my car. I wonder if anything happened while I was gone, I hope she is okay.

I headed in and went up to the front desk to sign in.

"Hello, my name is Miwa Asahina. I am here to visit my daughter, Mika Asahina. May I go and see her," I asked her politely.

"Oh, hello again Miss Asahina. You're back again today, yes you may go and see her. Sadly I have to tell you to be careful today, she had another attack late last night. Luckily her doctor was still here so it was brought under control quickly and she was fine. She woke up about 2 hours ago and is in a stable condition now. Also how is the baby? Is everything all fine? Is it a strong healthy baby," she asked carefully since I was still recovering from Mika's birth problems.

"My baby is a boy and he seems to be a strong boy from what the doctors said. He is due in a week or two," I responded happily.

"Thats great news! Well, enjoy your visit. You may go up now," I quickly thanked her an rushed off to the elevator.

I hope Mika is okay, she hasn't had an attack in 3 weeks. I am just lucky she is alive, I wouldn't be able to move on if my only daughter died. Then I wouldn't have anyone to be there and comfort me whenever I needed.

I quickly walked into the empty elevator and pressed the button to the 8th floor. The elevator slowly started to go up and I clenched the present tightly just thinking about her suddenly dying made my heart break.

The elevator finally opened up and I walked quickly down to room 832. This was the room Mika has lived in her whole life, I wouldn't blame her if she wanted to leave.

I walked in and went over to the bed where my adorable little 4 year old girl was sitting, reading a book I got her a few days ago. I went up to her an sat on the end of her bed. She looked up and saw me and gave me a full grin.

She poked me as she picked up her drawing book and flipped to a page. She turned it around and showed me, she was an artist, a young professional as I say. She could draw anything with just one look and it would turn out perfect.