The head boy is who?

As I slide into my seat in my compartment. I see that Ginny,Luna and Neville has joined us.

None of them notice me until I cough loudly to grab their attention.
" Hermione. What did the head want then?"

" She told me that I was headgirl' I flashed the shiny badge on my chest.

I sat back in my chair and waited for the train to draw into hogsmead station.

As I exit the train, I grab Ron's hand and pull him to a thestral carriage. I nearly cry as I remember that everyone can see them now.

I rest my head on my boyfriend's shoulder and wait for the breathtaking view of Hogwarts to sink in.  

I walk into the great Hall with all of my friends in tow and sit down at the Gryffindor table and watch the sorting ceremony begin. As the first child stumbles up I remember my own sorting:
Flashback

Granger, Hermione
I stumbles up to the front, my stomach trembling with nerves. I understood that there was no going back. Almost as soon as I placed the hat upon my head and it analysed my every inner thought

I sighed as memories of my first year flew back to me. The first flying lesson where Neville had broken his ankle, battling a troll in the girls bathroom and battling Voldemort. What a year that was. 

I was jolted from my daydream as the sorting finished and the food began to appear. I put a ham and cheese sandwich on my plate as Ron started on a giant Leg of chicken. Eww.

Soon, all of the food disappeared and McGonagall stood up on  her podium and addresed  the school. "Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. I hope that all distress from last year has gone and you can treat everyone as an equal. After all all the wrongdoers are either dead or locked up in Azkaban" 

"Except Malfoy" I heard Ron grumble beside me.

"Anyway please give a round of applause to our new head girl Hermione Granger." The great Hall erupted into rapturous applause as I stood up, curtsied and sat back down.

" And our new head boy, Draco Malfoy." The hall went silent for a second before everyone in the Gryffindor table started to protest.

" He is a death eater" Ron screamed " Hermione I don't want you to have to live with him this year. "

"I don't have much choice Ron " I said quietly "McGonagall was going on about house equality"

As the feast ended, I went up to the staff table and waited for McGonagall to show us to our common room. After about five minutes Malfoy joined me.

The headmistress lead us down to a room by the astronomy tower with a picture of Snape on it. "Your password is equals and I expect you to set an example to the students. The walls are soundproof but I will know if you start fighting.

"Okay miss" I said and entered the room. It was magnificent. There was a large homey room with two rooms leading off of it and there was a bathroom that we had to share (that's a con).

"Well,Malfoy it seems that we have to share a bathroom." I mentioned
"Yep you'd better clean it after you use it though. I don't want your mudblood germs all over me.

Tears sprung in my eyes as I pushed past him and ran into my room. I thought this year was going to be good. Evidently not.