Impact

After the announcement, Hogwarts was a very solemn place to be. The soul had a hidden identity, so he could be in the castle right now and nobody would know.

It was now forbidden to walk the corridors alone and us prefects and heads had extra patrols at night. It wasn't that bad, nobody could sleep anyway.

The entire school was on edge, like back in second year when the basalisk roamed the pipes. This was different, but had the same effects.

The soul could turn up anywhere, we just don't know when.

I was doing my night patrol with Draco the Friday night two weeks after the accident, when we heard screams coming from outside
We rushed over to the window and saw a hooded figure standing on the quidditch pitch. He was sending spells at a slumped figure on the grass.

Draco and I immediately rushed to the heads office. "Professer, screams, lawn" I managed to choke out before it a voice behind me shouted the words "Crucio" I felt an immense burning in my body before I blacked out.

It felt like I had been unconscious for a couple of seconds when I awoke, but I knew that in truth, it was more like a couple of days. The one thing I did know was I wasn't in the hospital wing, or even Hogwarts.

Looking around properly, I could see that I was in some sort of cellar or dungeon. I wasn't bound, but I had been stripped of my wand.

As I was trying to work out what had happened, the door opened and a very familiar figure stood before me.

A.N.
Hey, this book has done really well compared to my other discontinued book so I thought that I might write another. Don't worry, this book hasn't finished, I just would like to accept the challenge. If it doesn't work I'll put the other one on hold until this one is finished. I'm going to try to get a chapter up on that one soon, then I'll publish another chapter of this with the details on how to find it.
Until then