"Well, it doesn't matter anyway. Just stop following us around and I won't ask anything. Now, i've got to go. I hope we don't meet again" With that said I left after the afters, however not before giving the two followers an evil glare. I swear I could hear them chuckled as they retraced their steps back into the forest.

As soon as I got to the big gate, I stopped and glanced around. My eyes widened. The town was as clean as it was when I was first brought here 6 years ago. The houses were all fixed, the many crators in the ground were gone and there was no sign of any rotting bodies.

"There you are! Come on Suki" Lee popped up out of nowhere and grabbed my hand, dragging me along to who knows where. "Where are the others?" "They have gone to talk to our employer. Guy-sensei told me to wait for you" I nodded and remained quiet as I watched the passing families walk along the market street happily.

I was so in my thoughts that when Lee stopped all of a sudden, I crashed into his back and fell to the ground with a 'thud'. "Owch" Lee chuckled at I stood up and dusted of some imaginary dirt.. maybe not so imaginary actually. "Why'd you stop all of a sudden?" "Were here!" He said with his all too familiar grin. I glanced up at the large building before us. 'I've been here before' 'Yes.. it does spark a memory doesn't it' Shiro stated.

Instead of knocking on the door, Lee just.. barged in like he owned the palce. I followed quickly after him and as soon as I caught up to him, I bonked him on the head. "Lee, you don't just barge into someone elses house like that" I scolded. He anime cried whilst holding his head, most likely in pain.

I heard someone chuckle from in front of us. Glancing up, I saw a man.. who was quite young, probably around his late teens or early 20's. He has long blue hair in a ponytail and is wearing dark clothing. I don't know why.. but, this guy gives me a bad feeling.. a very bad feeling.

Giving a fake smile, I bowed. "I'm sorry for my friend. Seems as though he doesn't have any mannor" I spat the last part with a glare towards Lee, to which he caword (sp?) to. The guy chuckled again and strolled over to me. "It's fine. I'm Kotaro. You are?" "Suki. It's nice to meet you" "Likewise" He said with a mesmorising smirk.. 'Wait! What!?' Shiro chuckled 'Well, with his looks I can see why you'd think that' Rolling my eyes, I smiled and apologised again.

"Suki? What took you so long?" A voice I recognised as Ino came from behind Kotaro.. who weirdly enough, hasn't yet taken his eyes away from me. I rose an eyebrow at him in question before clearing my throat "We're over here Ino!" I shouted back to her. "I'll take you to them. Follow me" Nodding, I grabbed Lee's collar and dragged him along.

We came into, what seemed like the living room. There was a large sofa and some other recliner chairs. Everyone of our team was seated somewhere or other already. Lee took the last part of the sofa besides Neji, so I just leaned against the wall. "So, why'd you stay behind Suki?" Guy questioned.

All faces turned to face my direction. I sighed and gave Kakashi a 'I'll tell you later look' But he ignored me and gave a closed eye smile. I groaned, not wanting to tell them about those guys. Nonetheless, I spoke up. "I'm sure you felt it as well Kakashi" He narrowed his eyes "When you all went ahead, I called them out and-" "Wait!" Ino interrupted. "Who are you talking about" I hung my head in disappointment.

"Seriously? You couldn't feel them?" Kakashi sighed "Ever since we came across those cloaked people 2 days ago, a few of them have been following after us" He took in each of their expressions before looking to me again "What happened?" I shrugged "Nothing much. I told them to tell me why they were following us. But they didn't. So, I shoo'd them away" They all sweatdropped.

Kotaro began laughing, which scared the heck out of me because what I didn't notice was that he was leaning against the wall next to me. I flinched and stared at him wide-eyed before glaring. "What's so funny?" He shrugged "Oh nothing. You just.. amuse me" I punched him on the arm, although playfully and grinned "Should I take that as a compliment?" "I don't really know if it's a good or bad thing yet, so there's no telling how you should take it" He stated with that oh so.. no!.. just a smirk!

Kakashi cleared his throat "So, lets get down to why were actually here" Kotaro nodded and walked over to a door. "This is my office. If you'd come with me, we can discuss things" Kakashi and Guy stood up before saying "You guys can stay here and.. do something. Suki! come along"

I rose an eyebrow but nodded nonetheless. "Why does Suki(-chan) get to know what's going on and not us?" Ino and Lee wined in sync. "Just because. Don't worry, i'll explain everything afterwords. Sasuke, Neji. You two are left to look after them and make sure they don't do anything stupid!" They nodded and we disappeared into the next room.

Kotaro went and sat behind a large rectangular desk. Propping his legs up onto it, he gestured for us to sit down. There were only two seats so I offered to stand. "It's fine Suki-chan. Take my seat" Guy said with a thumbs up. I shook my head - no "Thanks for the offer Guy.. but, I can handle standing. I'm not even supposed to be listening to this so, you take it" hanging his head, Guy nodded and sat down.

I noticed Kotaro still looking at me. Finally I kinda.. well, snapped "Why do you keep looking at me?" He smiled, but only slightly "You just remind me of this girl" "What was her name?" ".. I don't remember" I anime fell. 'Well.. that was..' Shiro trailed off, probably not able to find the right word to use.

"Anyway. About the mission. I'm guessing you were already told about the rogue ninja attacking our village" Kakashi nodded. "But we don't yet know why" "That's the problem. We also don't know why, but we want to find out" "Do you have any idea as to who the attackers are?" That was guy. Kotaro gave a short nod. "Well. There is this village.. We are rivals of a sort. A fued has gone on between us for year now" Kakashi scratched at his chin "Whats the name of this village?" "Well, they don't really have a name, like us, but it is owned by a clan. So, we just call it the Katsureki village"

My eyes widened so much that my eyes almost fell from their sockets. 'That's not possible! What the hell is going on!?' 'Lady Cael! Calm down' I did as she said and spoke calmer 'Shiro, I'm worried. Many impossible things are happened all at once' 'It's ok. We just have to get to the bottom of things.. and fast' I nodded, getting back to reality.

Kotaro continued "We called you here to come and check the village out. For some reason, when we went there, there was a barrier around the while village and we couldn't get in, nor see what was happening on the inside" "Thats.. weird. Did you try to break it?" He nodded "We did, but as soon as we got to close, the barrier would knock us back with some kind of electric force" I smirked slighly. 'I'm glad it worked'

When Kotaro was done eplaining, I spoke up. "I have a question" He rose an eyebrow and nodded for me to go ahead. "I thought.. the Matsuri clan was wiped out by a mysterious force. No one was supposed to have survived. I visited here a few years ago and found nothing, no one, it was empty. So, my question is 'Who are you and why are you faking being the matsuri clan?'"

A/N I know it's shorter than I normally do, but I wanted to put in a cliffhanger and well.. there you have it. So? how was this chapter? like the story so far? I need comment people! ;)  (P.S The picture on the side is of Kotaro. Nice isn't he? ;P)

Dont forget those:

Comments

+

Fan

+

Votes!! xD

xbecky