Part 2 (I found you)

Start from the beginning

"Your lungs are weak and have a deficiency in nutrition. I will tell the ladies to help you to a room. Please rest and I will have food as well as clothing provided."

The mother was shocked and began to protest.

"No, you--"

"Please. I want to help."

She nodded and thanked you. The little boy however stayed back for a little, then he ran up and hugged you tightly. He softly muttered a thank you and you returned the hug. Smiling, you waved him off back to his mother before the ladies escorted them, following your directions.

You now looked at the bracelet that lay in your palm.

Sighing, then contemplating, you finally decide it to put it back on. It was part of who you were.

The head court lady walked in again, "Jeonha, it is time."

You simply nodded and followed her.

~~With the Hwarangs~~

They had reached their final destination, they stopped their horses at the nearest inn, safely storing away the treasures. Why? Since it was so busy, no horse could walk through without someone getting hurt.

The Hwarangs had decided to walk to the palace. On the way, they overheard the conversations of many of the Baekje citizens.

"Did you hear about the new ruler?"

"She is being coronated today!"

"Are you going to attend?"

"Of course!"

"She opened it for all social classes!"

"Is she going to be like Chang?"

"I heard she helped a peasant child in the market!"

Sooho ran to Banryu and told him to gather the others. Jinheung happened to also overhear the conversations. If Chang is no longer the ruler, Jihyun... He also ran to the others.

"Did you hear?"

Sooho responded, "The new ruler, yeah."

Sunwoo then butted in, "We don't know if it is or isn't Jihyun. But since the coronation is open to all, why don't we attend."

And with that, they all began to run towards the palace

~~At the coronation time~~

The Hwarangs had arrived and were able to squeeze toward the front. The order was Sooho, Banryu, Sunwoo, Ahro, Dansae, Hansung, Jinheung, Yeowool.

You walked out to the courtyard. You were supposed to walk down the aisle and walk up the stairs, then be coronated (similar to Jinheung's coronation)

Your father and the queen walked out and everyone bowed their head, they sat in the smaller seats toward the side. And everyone was shocked. The king said nothing to introduce you. Then, the doors *dramatically* opened and you stepped in.

Holding your head high, you walked down the aisle. But you made sure to not look arrogant. On the way down, you spotted some people, the child, his mother, and all of Hwarang?! Even though you were shocked you continued to walk up the steps.

You looked toward your father, he nodded and you drew your sword.

"I am the princess of Baekje, I have been hidden for a very long time. But now I come forth to mend this country and make it strong. Together we will reunite the country!"

Everyone cheered and you smiled.

~~At night~~

You were walking outside in the gardens. The scene of seeing the Hwarangs replayed in your mind over and over. They were shocked, Jinheung couldn't even look at you. Tilting your head toward the starry night sky, you let a tear slide down your cheek.

(Btw, the hwarangs moved to the palace after the coronation, but you didn't get to greet them)

"Jihyun."

You turned abruptly. There stood Hansung. Your eyes widened and you were about to run, but he had already engulfed you into a hug.

"I found you. And I never want to lose you again."

~~~

Done!!!

I finished. Sorry I haven't updated for a while. Good news I won the competition!! Well, now it's the accompaniment... But I have spring break so, I can update!! Hope you enjoyed!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

THANK YOU!!!! 

10:10 PM Los Angeles(Hoshi!!)

 March 31, 2017

Word count: 1059