Chapter 5.

So I kinda ran away from Deucalion and the gang.

Everyone was doing their job to solve this mystery, to stop the whole crime whilst I was stuck waiting, not being able to do anything. The worst thing was Uncle Duke kept pushing me away to find my trigger. There was a sense that I could've gone back to New York. But that wasn't possible. I wanted to be part of something and after years of no action but killing countless number of hunters it gets boring. But revenge is something that excites me, gives me a push of adrenaline. I wanted to avenge Ennis, I wanted to kill that Darach with my own hands but I was stuck in school actually. My phone had been getting calls left right and the centre from just about everyone. Unfortunately, I couldn't pick it up due to strict orders from Uncle Duke.

"So Aria, what's x?" Suddenly my maths teacher asked.

"45." I replied, sighing.

"Good, now for homework—"

My phone rang once again and this time I couldn't take it, so I picked it up. In the middle of class.

"Hello?" 

"Miss Johanson please turn that off and hand it in." My maths teacher said before I ran out of class.

Luckily no one came after me but I did answer Isaac's phone.

"Hey, Aria we need you." He said.

"No can do." I replied about to cut him off until I heard peter take the phone.

"Come on Born Alpha, we need you don't we?" He snickered over the phone.

"I'm afraid that I'm not actually on your side old man." I began. "So please stop dragging me into your damn business." 

I was about to cut them off.

"Aria please." Isaac almost begged, in a worried tone that my heart almost dropped.

"Fine, but If anything happens...I swear—"

"Don't worry, trust me it won't go wrong if we work together, just be quick and come to the loft." He told me.

Walking out of the building, I got on my motorcycle and rode off the Derek's loft. I knew sooner or later something was bound to happen. The thing was I arrived to find Cora on the bed unconscious, Derek holding her hand, Peter sat on the stairs and Isaac walking one side of the room to the other, worried.

"Wow, did someone just die? What's up with Ya'll faces?" I asked them as they all stared at me.

"Well someone's about to die if you don't help us." Isaac said as I walked towards Cora.

"I've seen worse as in dead but she's been poisioned which is obvious and unless..." I drifted off.

"Unless what?"

"Unless you have the antidote which is obivious that you don't, you won't be able to save her at all at this rate." I explained.

"Wow, Isaac...She was absolutely great help." Peter sighed.

"Is she dying?" Isaac asked Derek.

"I don't know."

"So what are you going to do Derek?" Isaac asked again.

"I don't know."

"Wanna figure something out because whilst Scott and Stiles were busy helping trying to save all those people, you were rolling around the sheets with the actual killer." Isaac began angrily. "Do you even know how many people she's killed?"

There was a stare off between the two, not even a stare off. More of Isaac glaring at Derek who was too busy thinking. It was wierd seeing Isaac angry, almost cool but it was the fact that he was so innocent and hurt that he had nothing but to be angry. I didn't blame him and for the first time in my life I wanted to hug someone, to hold him tight and let him know that it's okay. For once in my life I wanted to reassure someone about themselves even if no one did to me.