You want my money?

"You know you done tore my pants?! Im'ma want some money for these pants! I want forty dollars by friday, nigga," I was speechless. I had no idea what to say to this guy. I didn't know how to respond to any situation like this, basically because, I didn't see what was so serious about. It's just a pair of pants, i don't know ANYONE who would force some one to give money. I just now found out that this guy existed, and turns out he's been in my 2nd period class all year long. This guy just isn't someone i would associate myself with in ANY shape, form, or fashion. He wanted 40$ by the end of that week because his pants were a little too baggy. On top of that, your'e 18 years old and I'm only 14... if you assult me you can get maybe 10 years in prison. Extortion- a threat to me for not having money for you, can get you a minimum of 5 years in jail. Nothing you can really do to me with out having to go to jail AND having to redo your whole senior year, or get a G.E.D... Nigga, Get out my face.

    I wouldn't have known ANYTHING about him being 18, extortion, extortion being illegal, or any thing about how long he could go to jail, and just get out of my life, because he threatened me & asked for money. I guess that if I decided to just tell someone what all has happened, i wouldn't have been as worried.

     It got around to the principle after he slick sly threatened my life for not having the money on thursday. Thursday... that was a crazy day, he came to where I was in 2nd period and asked why i had no money for him. I told him I had no money, and that i was positive i wouldn't have any money by the next day. He started asking me questions that only an idiot would awnser in that situation. I think he took me for an idiot while asking these questions, but me being me i just told him i preferred not to awnser.

     He continued to ask questions like my name. I truthfully told him my name because there is really nothing he could do with just my first name, & on top of that he forgot my name in the course of 10 minutes and called me some stupid ass name like Quintavion. Next he asked me where I live.... Stop it. Just stop, I'm not an idiot, I have enough sense not to tell people where i live after they threaten my life. I simply told the boy that i'm not from around there. *This nigga had the audacity to ask me where I live.?! WHAT?!

       He must have thought he was slick because he started OBVIOUSLY sarcastically calling me his "friend" "I thought we were friends, cuz you ripped my pants and shit in the hallway!" He went on to ask me when I would have the money. I constantly replied that I don't know, and then he threatened slick sly threatened me. He called this a life or death situation when I said I was positive I would have no money. He gave me his fake name, "Kelvin Trail" and left with saying "Nice Knowing You" I'm not going to lie, I was scared.

     After that the other gym students who saw it called me over to their table. They started to ask questions about what happened, & told me not to worry. One guy told me that he was in a situation with him before and he didn't do anything. They all started to make fun of him. That honestly made me feel a little better. One guy said that he borrowed the pants, and others said that he was on that "Fuck Boy Shit"

     Fuck Boy Shit could basically be someone who doesn't deserve respect because of a previous action. In this situation the act of a "Gangsta" picking on some one that is innocent and has never done anything to purposely harm the person that is harming them.